Gaming Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I found Shiren DS a lot more enjoyable than this... It's a lot more balanced, with Izuna there's a huge chance you end up in a cave completely surrounded by monsters from the beginning while with Shiren you can use a shield etc. which goes on to my next point on customization. Shiren allows you to equip arrows, shields and weapons while Izuna only allows claws/fists.

Izuna is easy at the start and impossibly hard at the end -.- Lets hope this is a lot better.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed Izuna for a while, but I never got around to finishing it. I think I'll check this out just to see what they've changed / added.

Unfortunately, the release is right around FFIV DS, so many a good game will get overlooked.

Thanks for the news omatic.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now leaked.
wink.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Played the first one. I've beaten the first 3 gods, and I thought it was decent fun. However, my friend accidently started a new game, and deleted the file, thus forcing me to start over again.

But I never really started again, so I'll skip this...

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't remember how far I got in the first game but I know I didn't finish it, don't know if I'll play the second one, I might if I'm bored.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3