Jailbroken PS4 update to latest firmware

Murderous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is a process to go back to the previous version of the console. Search the rest of the topics and you will find it. There is the expensive solution as well as the cheap one.

jardaKing4K

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Můj Jailbroken PS4 měl omylem aktualizaci na nejnovější firmware od mého syna, jsem velmi smutný.
Bude to stále jako unjailbreak PS4? dá se hra stáhnout z PSstore jako normálně?
Update disable v prohlizeci v te strance exploitu a he2 he v takovych domacnostech disable internet dam
Post automatically merged:

Update disable v prohlizeci v te strance exploitu a he2 he v takovych domacnostech disable internet dam

Můj Jailbroken PS4 měl omylem aktualizaci na nejnovější firmware od mého syna, jsem velmi smutný.
Bude to stále jako unjailbreak PS4? dá se hra stáhnout z PSstore jako normálně?

Attachments

• HOW TO JAILBREAK ON PS4 11.00 NO USB OR PC_Full-HD_60fps.mp4
    32.5 MB
Last edited by jardaKing4K,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
My Jailbroken PS4 had accidentally update to latest firmware by my son, i am very sad.
Dose it still be like unjailbreak PS4? is it can download game from PSstore like normal?
Go on youtube and watch some videos by Modded Warfare. He does a tuorial on everything that's needed. If you don't know how to solder or at not technically minded enough to follow the instruction in the video - you'd be best to get someone you know that has the skills to do it for you. Other than that, you're out of luck.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must have 2 simple programs, soldering knowledge and teensy (4.0-4.1-++2.0). None syscon chip.

Wrong if his unit doesn't have the A00-C0L2, no downgrade.

1706727976078.png

Reactions: Maupiti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol