Jams Plays Dawnguard!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't expect this to be anything amazing folks. This is my first try at let's playing and I am never too sure about myself.

(I can't get the media tags to work... instructions on how the hell to do it anyone?)
Part 2 has been editted and is rendering right now. I've got enough footage for about 4 parts at the moment so at least those will be made. Doing this is severely limiting my time on Skyrim... I don't want to play ahead and retread old ground for a let's play. You see it as I play it.

What do you guys think?

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
So its basically a blind playthrough? That's p. cool IMHO.
Never watched a let's play before, gonna start with yours >3>~ Watching the first part, so far, I find it a fun enough watch, though note that I am easy as fuck to please

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmJltictRC8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

This took me way too many times to put here. As another easily amused person here, its pretty good.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Part 2 is now up! Here I start the dungeon and fumble with my weapons a lot. Part 3 should be up later tonight if all goes to plan.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENdLq8MpvSM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...