Gaming Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune DS version??

krystalevenstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I get the feeling that naspev will be the first ones to dump them. I've had a request for them in over at emuparadise for a while with no luck yet.

krystalevenstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, since I'm apparently not allowed to mention other sites, but Naspev is okay (
glare.gif
), I had said that I think Naspev will be the ones to dump them first. I've seen "other sites" that have requests in for them, but no one has done them yet.

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be happy to donate a little something something to assist in the dump/crack endeavor :0). I plan on buying the game but I hate dealing with carts, so I wait for the dumps.

doakra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Wheel of Fortune (USA). I back all my games up and my kids play them from Acekard 2i. I backed up WoF without problems, but it will not load on the DS from the Acekard. I get the "Could not access sav data.: error. I have the latest AKAIO firmware (1.8.1).

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I would appreciate it.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
doakra said:
I bought Wheel of Fortune (USA). I back all my games up and my kids play them from Acekard 2i. I backed up WoF without problems, but it will not load on the DS from the Acekard. I get the "Could not access sav data.: error. I have the latest AKAIO firmware (1.8.1).

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I would appreciate it.

Lol. Upload it to rapidshare for extra-l33tness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious