Homebrew Joy Cons with 3ds?!

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got CFW (Luma and NTR) per flashcarrd
ntr CFW 3.6 is what you need you also need a ntr botton redirect app for before you launch ntr CFW then download PC app for the joy cons for it to go to the 3ds via WiFi or Ethernet then WiFi if your my case.

Nudu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
which PC app? I´ve already done this with my 3ds. I also tried Kit Kat but it doesn't work. I#ve tried Luma Input Redirection but theres only the Touchscreen working. (Sry for my bad english, i'm german!)

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which PC app? I´ve already done this with my 3ds. I also tried Kit Kat but it doesn't work. I#ve tried Luma Input Redirection but theres only the Touchscreen working. (Sry for my bad english, i'm german!)
its fine i understand you loud and clear
here
he says 3.4 but it can also be newer
i think this method works for the joycons but i know for a fact it works with 360 + ps4+ ps3 controlers from what i read

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the controler hes useing is a gc

Nudu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its fine i understand you loud and clear
here
he says 3.4 but it can also be newer
i think this method works for the joycons but i know for a fact it works with 360 + ps4+ ps3 controlers from what i read

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the controler hes useing is a gc

OOOOOOH I thought you just Need to start inputredirection.cia just for one time :rofl2: Now ist working thanks a lot!!!!:yay:

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the input redirection CIA method or the luma3ds method? It's built into luma now, you don't need to use the CIA. It also has a few more features and buttons.

Nudu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this the input redirection CIA method or the luma3ds method? It's built into luma now, you don't need to use the CIA. It also has a few more features and buttons.
I'm using the ntrinput .cia file. The one with luma just works with xbox 360 con, i think. It didn't work with the joy cons...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut