Hardware Joycons and PC works but having both connected disconnects one...

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

If the title wasnt clear, When i connect my joycons to my pc via bluetooth the 2nd joycon i connect disconnects after a few seconds. Anyone know why this happens?

Pls help
Thanks!!

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like a really bad bluetooth adapter, that only supports 1 device at a time. I'd suggest trying to get a new one, they are dirt cheap. Also, the Joycons seem to have really poor range when it comes to computer bluetooth, so maybe try and find something like this.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like a really bad bluetooth adapter, that only supports 1 device at a time. I'd suggest trying to get a new one, they are dirt cheap. Also, the Joycons seem to have really poor range when it comes to computer bluetooth, so maybe try and find something like this.
i have the suggested product already but how will it help
I am having the same problem. I am using internal bluetooth adapter on Lenovo Z40-70 laptop.
strange, i have a lenovo pc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i will try connecting to my old laptop to see if its the bluetooth adapter. I kinda suspected the adapter but i had been using multiple devices before so i guess i discarded the idea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol