• Start date
  • Views 1,181,153
  • Replies 8,959

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm calling it now! And I hate to face it, but it's true....
We have to go through another "Heart Gold Episode"

Where when the game came out, a bunch of retards were on the forums crying for a download -.-
After 1 days of it's release... Noobs "ZOMG Nintendo Won! We can't play this!"
Then we get a whole forum filled with "Pokemon Black Anti Piracy Topics"

Why do we have to go through this again!?!?!?!?

person12321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
battle gameplay seems pretty cool. but the question is how well is the game outside of battles. ive heard (and seen) some of the new 3-d effects. but when i actually get it, ill see how good it is. and ive decided to get it on the first day it comes
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE said:
Moving Screen while battling, Which buttons can do that ??

Battling looks great but I like to see more of the game itself (maps, characters, Gym leaders ect)
SOS-Rens i think the moving of the battle screen is with L and R

QUOTEI'm calling it now! And I hate to face it, but it's true....
We have to go through another "Heart Gold Episode"

Where when the game came out, a bunch of retards were on the forums crying for a download -.-
After 1 days of it's release... Noobs "ZOMG Nintendo Won! We can't play this!"
Then we get a whole forum filled with "Pokemon Black Anti Piracy Topics"

Why do we have to go through this again!?!?!?!?
yeah im with u on that. even though i was one of those noobs i gave up after a short while. a week later... Congrats! a new rudolph patch has been made! and now all the noobs could stop making topics like pokemon HG SS anti piracy patch.

person12321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
im pretty sure the screens move by themselves while it waits for battle input. but i like it
jonesman99 yea probably. but i do like the pokemon moving at all time unlike before where the just shake.
i think some of the new effects might be a little weird but at least theyre a little experienced with the 3-d in HG SS.
(remember, in the lighthouse to get to ampharos?)

D

Deleted_171835

OP
QUOTE said:
The current issue of Dengeki Nintendo DS magazine contains an advertisement DVD with new Black and White video footage, and thanks to an armed robbery at their printing plant an anonymous Japanese PokeBeach reader, we now have the video to share with everyone! The first video below shows part of the game's intro followed by you, Cheren, and Belle opening the present from Professor Araragi and picking your starter Pokemon. You then battle them, destroying your room in the process. The second video shows several battle scenes between most of the recently revealed Pokemon. Enjoy!
Black and White Starter Pokemon Battles ------ Black and White Pokemon Battles

I see that you guys beat me, though.
blush.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
bikutini_black_white1.jpg
Viktuni, a new legendary takes spot number 000 in the Pokedex. No other Pokémon has done that since MissingNo. Viktuni can be obtained when you get a 'Liberty Ticket' which will be distributed to Black and White via Wi-Fi and other methods. The distribution period will last from September 18th to October 18th.
Liberty Ticket
liberty-ticket.jpg

Biktuni​
bikutini.jpg

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New romanisation for Chiramii it is Chillarmy..
Sickest name ever..what a Chill army
It derives from the words chinchilla and army
what a cool and weird name

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just realized: There might be the localized Pokédex entries hidden in the Japanese version's text files, just like Platinum/HG/SS (D/P is excluded because they only had select Pokémon). If it includes localized entries, it means it has localized names, which means we could get the translated Pokémon names when the Japanese version comes out.

EDIT: Whoops, this belongs in the translation thread. I'll copy it there.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
YayMii said:
Also, something people might've not noticed is that the battle music changes when your Pokémon is at low health.
I noticed.
I like the music that plays. Much better than the annoying beep.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Today's Oha Suta revealed three new Pokemon: a deer Pokemon, Shikijika (????); the evolution of Minezumi, Miruhoggu (?????); and a swan Pokemon, whose name is currently unknown. The show also confirmed that the evil team in the game is named Team Plasma, as the rumors from earlier in the summer stated. Images of the new Pokemon and Team Plasma are below.

You can watch two video clips of the show below courtesy of Filb.de. The first clip has bullet points below it which explain important information. The second video clip, which is further down, shows Black City and White Forest, each of which are version exclusives.[/p]
shikijika.jpg
miruhoggu.jpg
swan.jpg
team-plasma.jpg

[title:Pokebeach's coverage of the show]
0:31 - There is a new black trainer named Aloe.
0:40 - Team Plasma revealed!
1:14 - Shows an apparent in-game map of Isshu with 16 locations.
1:22 - Through the C Gear, a player uses two "Power +" to help a nearby player presumably regain their Pokemon's HP.
1:38 - One of the first missions you can receive from the High Link is called "Item Mission" and requires you to hide an Ultra Ball in front of the "Tower of Heaven" on Route 7. You have a 180 second time limit and if someone talks to you, the mission restarts. The prize for the mission is three "Derudama."
2:11 - The new swan Pokemon is revealed in clip art for "Pokemon Musical," a new way to use Pokemon that is apparently a replacement of Pokemon Contests. You can dress up Pokemon and then make them dance to music.
2:36 - Small glimpse of the new deer Pokemon, Shikijika, in the Pokemon Musical.
3:16 - Shikijika revealed in full!
3:23 - There is a triple battle mode where you can control the position of the Pokemon in the center of your attacking three Pokemon. You can move it to the left or right instantly, meaning you can constantly switch your Pokemon around during battle. Since your Pokemon on the left cannot attack your opponent's Pokemon on the right and your Pokemon on the left can't attack your opponent's Pokemon on the right, and since the Pokemon in the middle always does the most damage to your opponent's Pokemon, this new mode will obviously lead to more complex strategies and a more dynamic battling experience.
4:01 - Pokemon Dream World in action.
4:20 - Meeting Pikachu in the Dream World, then capturing it in the game.
4:45 - A new mini-game called "PokeShifter" will allow you to transfer Pokemon from fourth generation games to Black and White using two DS's. In a Pal Park-like manner, you select six Pokemon to transfer over on the DS with your fourth generation game and then encounter them in a grassy field in Black and White on the second DS. You use a sling shot to shoot Poke Balls at your Pokemon as they jump out of grass and back in, and when you hit them, you re-capture them.
5:07 - We see spring and fall, meaning the layout of the games may change depending on the season in real life or that there are simply areas that feature season themes.
5:17 - New Trainer types.
5:24 - Shikijika, the evolution of Minezumi, revealed in a double wild battle!
5:26 - There is a new "Battle Subway" where you battle random Trainers.
Mamanbou, Luvdisc's apparent evolution, can learn a new attack called "Soak."
Pokabu learns a new move called "Fire Oath."
Tsutaaja can learn a new move called "Grass Oath."

Battle Subway doesn't seem to be anything new. PokeShifter is also nothing new. It's just like Time Capsule. Triple battles are rather interesting, though. Finally, a Team with a name I like. Team Plasma!​

Credit to Pokebeach for all this information!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious