• Views 1,181,997
  • Replies 8,959

ManEggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A couple questions... does anyone know where the get the Vs. Seeker and where to revive my fossil? I want that bird Pokemon with redonkulous stats, I don't care if it's weak-kneed!!

Phipse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
wtf i just walked by water and there's something popping out if it making a sound god damn i want know what it is...

It's in most cases a rare Pokemon. You will notice some swirls in caves (you can find there items, too), those plopping things in the water and sometimes the grass is shaking like in DPPt with this special item (forgot the name).

D

Deleted_171835

OP
ManEggs said:
A couple questions... does anyone know where the get the Vs. Seeker?
The Battle Subway is in Raimon City. When you approach it, a blue-haired girl comes out and gives you the VS Seeker.

Phipse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
A couple questions... does anyone know where the get the Vs. Seeker and where to revive my fossil? I want that bird Pokemon with redonkulous stats, I don't care if it's weak-kneed!!

You can revive it in the 2nd arena. Perhaps you remember, that it was in a museum
wink.gif

macias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. i need help right now. what's Emboar new attack at 31 level?
2. do u gain exp in battle subway?
3. man with a helmet won't let me pass near quicksands

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's a small list for the stone, found by people in this thread, feel free to add stones if you find them^^.

Water Stone: 5th gym city than use surf then you'll see a Lighthouse with a pokeball
Fire Stone: Destert, All the way to the left then down.
Sun Stone: Caves, special animation on the ground.

Razgriz said:
I don't suppose anybody knows where the move relearner guy can be found?
Huin City(?) the big city. up the top in a house with 4 people. near the exit to the desert.^^ (or its the renamer, Im not sure >_

D

Deleted_171835

OP
pikachu945 said:
where do I get the VS Seeker
SoulSnatcher said:
QUOTE(ManEggs @ Sep 19 2010, 04:21 PM) A couple questions... does anyone know where the get the Vs. Seeker?
The Battle Subway is in Raimon City. When you approach it, a blue-haired girl comes out and gives you the VS Seeker.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
KHNA said:
Here's a small list for the stone, found by people in this thread, feel free to add stones if you find them^^.

Water Stone: 5th gym city than use surf then you'll see a Lighthouse with a pokeball
Fire Stone: Destert, All the way to the left then down.
Sun Stone: Caves, special animation on the ground.
I already made a stone list. Look on the front page and the post in the previous page. The Sun Stones description is a bit vague.
http://gbatemp.net/t221671-official-pokemo...p;#entry3137481

Phipse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
Stones:
Water Stone - Surf to the lighthouse in the 5th gym's city (the ground one).
Dusk Stone - There's a guy on Route 10 who will give one to you.
Fire Stone - Go to the very right of the city (Hiun City), where the gateway to the bridge is, then go down the stairs and there's a scientist at the dock. Talk to him, and he lets you choose one of three stones.
The Fire Stone is the second option. Another Method - In the desert, there is a fire stone.
Leaf Stone -
Moon Stone - You get the Moon Stone from Aloe after helping get the head back.
Hard Stone - Upstairs in Shaga's house, a football player gives you a Hard Stone.
Thunder Stone - Go to the All Nine Shopping Mall on Route 9. An NPC on the top floor also gives you a Thunder Stone for free.

I started making a stone list. It's not completed, yet. Post where you find the stones (please be specific) and I'll add it to the list on the front page.

There's a Dusk Stone in the Cave where you encounter Kibagos and the blue one of this legendary Fighting-Dogs.
The cave is on Route 6, near to this electric cave. You need to go to the house on Route 6 and then behind it right to a river. Surf it along past the stones and you will find this cave. But one of your Pokemon needs to know Flash (TM 70).

The journey is definitely worth the time you spend.... you'll find one legendary - right after the 5th badge
wink.gif

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
iM in the big city and the person who stand at the gym entrance won't let go in an further what do i need to do oh and two people came out as i tried to enter the gym

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Rockstar said:
What do i do for the transfer machine in hiun city?
The Transfer Machine only transfers specific event Pokemon.
The PokeShifter which you will find later allows you to transfer any Pokemon.
To use the Transfer Machine, you'll need two DS Systems. The other DS should go into DS Download Play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Catnip high