Jurassic World: Dominion

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Jurassic World: Generations! The old gang's all here (those that weren't eaten), and the new gang is all here (likewise), and hilarity ensues.
Just one thing. Humans and proto-humans hunted pleistocene megafauna with pointed sticks, and yet an entire continent of people with guns can't handle a zoo's worth of dinosaurs? To the point where someone is claiming humanity will go extinct?
Apparently dinosaurs are terminators.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Attempt to pander to my nostalgia failed. Though there is a slim possibility I might see it one day if it is on whatever screen I am in front of it, which after the last film I honestly did not expect to be saying (granted I have said that after every sequel).

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cool, I didn't know about this planed for this summer.
Though, I feel I watched the movie already, the trailer had all the interesting scenes in it.
It won't stop me from watching it, I'm open to any movies, good or bad :P

I enjoyed watching the animation series on netflix (4 seasons), it sometime felt better than the movies. waiting for S5!

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda surprised this actually made it out. I kept hearing it was in development hell given the last movie did not really do anything worthy to keep fans invested in a follow up. There were even rumors that this was going to be canned because of a general lack of interest.

Dead2009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda surprised this actually made it out. I kept hearing it was in development hell given the last movie did not really do anything worthy to keep fans invested in a follow up. There were even rumors that this was going to be canned because of a general lack of interest.

You heard wrong. This movie was supposed to be out last year but it got pushed back because of the pandemic., this was never going to be cancelled. Also lol @ fans werent invested or interested. The fanbase has been clamoring for a film set on the mainland for years and the ending of Fallen Kingdom set that one up. But sure, nobody was interested.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Early reviews are in and most seem to say it is not good, even by modern Jurassic Park standards.

Anybody going to bother going?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Early reviews are in and most seem to say it is not good, even by modern Jurassic Park standards.

Anybody going to bother going?

I might. Just waiting for some of the movie sites to acquire them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong