Gaming Just Finished Ocarina Of Time 3ds...

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Nathan Drake said:
For a bigger wallet, kill gold skulltulas, go the skulltula house in Kakariko Village (sorry for misspellings if there are any, it has been a LOOOOONG time), and I think it's once you hit about 20, they should give you the first wallet upgrade.
It's 10, 20 for the second one ~

Edit: 20 for the Shard of Agony, 30 for the second wallet upgrade

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ikki said:
Nathan Drake said:
For a bigger wallet, kill gold skulltulas, go the skulltula house in Kakariko Village (sorry for misspellings if there are any, it has been a LOOOOONG time), and I think it's once you hit about 20, they should give you the first wallet upgrade.

Wasn't the "Shard of Agony" basically just the ability to enable the rumble feature? I still remember using those big ass rumble packs for the N64 controller. :3

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Nathan Drake said:
Ikki said:
Nathan Drake said:

Wasn't the "Shard of Agony" basically just the ability to enable the rumble feature? I still remember using those big ass rumble packs for the N64 controller. :3
Yupz

It was actually the Stone of Agony but because of the lack of rumble features of the 3DS they changed it.

I loved how the Stone of Agony was shaped like the rumble pack
tongue.gif

Stone_of_Agony_Artwork.png

wub.gif

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
I loved that. It was even better because the rumble pack might as well have been a rock with how big and bulky, and generally useless it was. I still miss it though.

D

Deleted-188346

See, this is a shame.

The developers of the original game spent ages making this game, putting so much detail into the world, dialogue, story, characters, etc...and then you get gamers that not only strive to complete the game in the shortest amount of time, but also consider completing the entire series (so far) to be some sort of l33t accomplishment.

These gamers must be a devil with the ladies.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Sheimi said:
I'm at the Forest Temple ATM. I swear, it takes me 4 hours to get to the Forest Temple.

The kid portion of the game goes soooo quickly once you know how to play through it. It's just the temples can take some time, especially if you don't remember how to get the Eye of Truth and such.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
RAW KID said:
i got everything all bottles,heart pieces,all upgrades,all items and the biggoron sword

ive also completed: zelda, lttp, la, ooa, oos, majoras mask, ocarina of time, wind waker, minish cap, twilight princess, phantom hourglass, spirit tracks

so now all i got to complete is zelda 2 and im done
biggrin.gif

oh yh and ive completed links crossbow training
tongue.gif

I see Master quest isn't there! I wouldn't count it the same as OOT (yeah just giving you extra work to do!
yaynds.gif
)

RAW KID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sprogurt said:
RAW KID said:
i got everything all bottles,heart pieces,all upgrades,all items and the biggoron sword

ive also completed: zelda, lttp, la, ooa, oos, majoras mask, ocarina of time, wind waker, minish cap, twilight princess, phantom hourglass, spirit tracks

biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

I see Master quest isn't there! I wouldn't count it the same as OOT (yeah just giving you extra work to do!
yaynds.gif
)
haha
wink.gif
im entering the fire temple as a kid on master quest now

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
RAW KID said:
sprogurt said:
RAW KID said:

biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

yaynds.gif
)
haha
wink.gif
im entering the fire temple as a kid on master quest now

lol you havnt unlocked the time trial yet

you just ran through OOT normal and missed it

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what time trial ? DO you mean the race with epona where you can win a cow ?

btw how do you unlock the boss rush. it said that you can fight against bosses when you sleep in your bed, but it only heals me ?

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm now 21 hours in and I'm at the forest temple lol
wink.gif

First time player here,but I did some thing I didn't have to,like playing the minigames over and over and I have been stuck for a lot of time.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
what time trial ? DO you mean the race with epona where you can win a cow ?

btw how do you unlock the boss rush. it said that you can fight against bosses when you sleep in your bed, but it only heals me ?

time trail where you have to complete parts of the game within a certain time

aslo unlocking all the visions
tongue.gif

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just finished Dodongos Cave! o.O*
I'm not that fast at this kind of games, and well I rather enjoy them than to rush through.

- 21 golden spiders so far (adult purse for 200 rupees / stone of knowledge plays sound a secret is near)
- found 10 heart-pieces
- can carry 30 bombs
- can carry 40 deku-seeds
- can carry 30 deku-sticks
- done the mask side-quest until the last one x)
- got 2 bottles so far
- lost the epic fat fish
frown.gif
No heart piece yet... no special lure either... ^^
- got all songs except the song of storm and the hymn of time. (Can't even remember when or where to get the storm's song xD)

I'm having a hard time to get my 11th heart piece from the bombchu bowling, as well as the 40 bombs bag though... I REALLY suck at this game and its consuming LOADS of rupees... As well as for the 50 deku-seeds bag... I suck at quick aiming... Q_Q This is eating hours and hours of gameplay for me. ^^

I think that's it so far...
smile.gif
The game's epic, and even if it would take a year for me to complete it, (well I hope it won't xD) it's definitely worth it!

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
brandonspikes said:
Now beat Zelda 2
smile.gif
.. Without guides.

Haha, easily the most difficult Zelda game ever made. A proud feeling is earned if you manage to beat that with nothing but your brain and skills.

Glad to see some love for the difficulty of Adventure Of Link! So many wasted hours on my friends NES going round in circles!

I for one am alternating OoT3d with Links Awakening, as I want to savour them both (plus I did a playthrough of both about a year ago on VC and Meboy respectively so the urge isn't as strong!).

As it's a 13 year old game, and there is such easy access to walkthrough's, it's not as much of an accomplishment to be first to complete it- remembering the days of LttP where I'd have to quiz people at school on how to get through parts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme