• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Just follow the timeline - March 22 2022

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you missed the other timeline reveal its here https://gbatemp.net/threads/everything-is-in-the-timeline.607942/
2 years in Advance the XRP community was given the timeline; everything is pre planned so just sit back and enjoy the show. Like i said before you can't be A fraud if you constantly right years in advanced
Everything always comes out on the 22nd of the month or close to the 22nd. @The Catboy @linuxares @Costello Again can't be luck That same symbol match the symbol under march 22nd and for it to be announced on march 22nd..no chance of luck
7f3dc1ed0345e11065a8987f23c412d8.png

63ad2561d4ce47cede59f545a178e22a.png

7fa413603cb90914486038b20a2ab1a1.png

ValentinDerkovsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I've trusted cryptocurrency for quite a long time.
For almost 3 years I have been actively following cryptocurrency and actively investing time and money in it.
And not once in 3 years it has never failed me personally.
I think it's all about how well you understand it and how you study it.
In any business, absolutely in any business, there are risks, but if you understand and study for a long time the risks will be much less.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know, I've trusted cryptocurrency for quite a long time.
For almost 3 years I have been actively following cryptocurrency and actively investing time and money in it.
And not once in 3 years it has never failed me personally.
I think it's all about how well you understand it and how you study it.
In any business, absolutely in any business, there are risks, but if you understand and study for a long time the risks will be much less.
The issue with Ripple is that it has been the focus of some controversies, mainly the fact that it was sued by the US SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) for selling XRP, which by all means is an unregistered security and not a commodity as they were claimed to be, and by all means the SEC is telling the truth since XRP operates as an exchange medium not as a trading derivative.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought I saw a puttie snatch...