• Views 4,969
  • Replies 41

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get little big planet vita. It is like LBP 2 but better and portable. If you like solving cases like in ace attorney get dangan ronpa. If you like fighting game get Ultimate Marvel vs Crapcom 3 it is a perfect port. Finally if you like FPS get Killzone and Borderlands 2. Borderlands 2 on vita uses more cell shading than on the consoles making it even more beautiful in my opinion

J

JustTheOtherGuy

I have a 3DS XL and I love it, but quit shitting on the Vita, since I was a hater but have come to love the Vita. I still need to pick up some more games, but I love the controls and remote play makes it a great companion for PS4, even replacing my TV a lot of the time

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster_Monpiece_gameplay.gif

Too bad the game itself looks like crap.
*sigh* I would kill for a real card game on Vita.

Reactions: MorphaX

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except it's not.
What is with the trolls in this thread?

every console has their fanboys... I have owned a 3ds xl and ps vita... and only have the ps vita now. Sold the 3ds xl. The games just werent for me. Imo, most of the games were way too childish and way too short. There are some great games on it, but not enough for me. And the actual specs of the device are pretty poor. When i got the vita, the image quality of the games was a stark difference. Each console has their own unique features and it suits some users over others.

GamerSince83

West Coast Pimpin'
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except it's not.
What is with the trolls in this thread?

No Trollage good Sir :mthr:

I got a Vita Launch Day was expecting a Flood of so called "AAA" console quality titles but got horrible ports n such....Really love Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Tearaway, MGS HD Collection, both Rayman games.......also LOVE the Indie stuff mucho Hotline Miami, Terraria, Rocketbirds, Retro Rampage, Stealth Inc, Dustforce, Kyntt Underground, Spelunky HD among other and that seems to keep getting better

Currently on 3.01 TN-V with King Of Pool exploit.......just need me sum bigger Memory Cards :(

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Trollage good Sir :mthr:

I got a Vita Launch Day was expecting a Flood of so called "AAA" console quality titles but got horrible ports n such....Really love Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Tearaway, MGS HD Collection, both Rayman games.......also LOVE the Indie stuff mucho Hotline Miami, Terraria, Rocketbirds, Retro Rampage, Stealth Inc, Dustforce, Kyntt Underground, Spelunky HD among other and that seems to keep getting better

Currently on 3.01 TN-V with King Of Pool exploit.......just need me sum bigger Memory Cards :(

I got a lot of the same games and love them. Picked up a bunch of PSN titles from the 2 year sale like hotline miami, machinarium and guacamelee

Reactions: GamerSince83

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, you are going to struggle with a 16gb, especially when you have ps+

only true if you plan to keep all the games on the card at once... you can also use more than one memory card.... When i bought my vita on craigslist, it came with a 32gb so i was lucky.... i have about 15 games on it and it uses a little over 1/2

Reactions: GamerSince83
J

JustTheOtherGuy

I probably shouldn't have started this thread since it seems people are just trolling now, but thanks to those with actual advice. I think I'll be alright with 16 gb since i usuallyt just delete or transfer games once I've played them to death, or I don't like them. I have like 5 PS+ game on my Vita now with 8gb to spare. And i know im just feeding the trolls, but my comment on remote play was just something i enjoyed about the system, not that it was an "expensive PS4 controller" but I digress....
P.S. Why won't Sony release Spyro and Crash on NA PSN? If EU already has it, its taking a long time to come to North America. Those games were my childhood and I'd gladly rebuy them

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably shouldn't have started this thread since it seems people are just trolling now, but thanks to those with actual advice. I think I'll be alright with 16 gb since i usuallyt just delete or transfer games once I've played them to death, or I don't like them. I have like 5 PS+ game on my Vita now with 8gb to spare. And i know im just feeding the trolls, but my comment on remote play was just something i enjoyed about the system, not that it was an "expensive PS4 controller" but I digress....
P.S. Why won't Sony release Spyro and Crash on NA PSN? If EU already has it, its taking a long time to come to North America. Those games were my childhood and I'd gladly rebuy them

I believe it is a licensing issue with Crash and Spyro

considering you can get a used vita for like 100 bucks and a ps4 controller is 60 bucks.... not that much more expensive ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk