Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok... right now my 2DS is on standby with a semi-brick, so I can't try it.
I have another 3DS XL where I play with my cartridges while my 2DS is for Gateway and rxTools, and my idea is:
I have some games that I bought on the eShop and are linked to my NNID, so... I could cancel my NNID in my 3DS XL and open it in my 2DS, then with FunkyCIA got the... CIA's with my 2DS unique code, restore my NNID in the 3DS XL and, simply install the CIA's in my 2DS after this.
From what I understand, I will be able to open them without a CFW since they have the 2DS unique code, so... this could work and we can give this some other useful job... well, I'm just guessing after all, I really don't know if this could work, can someone tell if know something about this or if can try it?

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok... right now my 2DS is on standby with a semi-brick, so I can't try it.
I have another 3DS XL where I play with my cartridges while my 2DS is for Gateway and rxTools, and my idea is:
I have some games that I bought on the eShop and are linked to my NNID, so... I could cancel my NNID in my 3DS XL and open it in my 2DS, then with FunkyCIA got the... CIA's with my 2DS unique code, restore my NNID in the 3DS XL and, simply install the CIA's in my 2DS after this.
From what I understand, I will be able to open them without a CFW since they have the 2DS unique code, so... this could work and we can give this some other useful job... well, I'm just guessing after all, I really don't know if this could work, can someone tell if know something about this or if can try it?
The only way to get your NNID on the other console is to perform a system transfer. After you transfer it performs a system format, so I don't think the CIAs will work afterwards without a CFW.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong