Grookey Gang!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just pre-ordered REACH from Gamestop because I wanted the RECON helmet and stuffs and also wanted to have the game there for me on MY BIRTHWEEK!

I think the first thing that I am going to do when I put REACH into the system (not counting starting the game, etc) is mess with the new FORGE WORLD. I saw videos from Bungie showing off the new features of FORGE such as Object Physics that allow you to levetate objects in the air without the trick, and even make the objets, when being placed, phase, that is, no collide with other objects or terrian as well as levetate. This should prove useful in creating some interesting structures.

There is also a 90 Digrees snapping feature, and BETTER CONTROLS.
A larger Budget for more stuffs!

Did I also mention that it is FORGE WORLD not FORGE LAND, the map that FORGE WORLD takes place in is HUGE. It features some ten or fifteen maps COMBINED AS ONE MASSIVE WORLD. In this world is also BLOODGULTCH I am sure all HALO CE fans remember BLOODGULTCH. I started with ODST but hey, I've played HALO 1 through 3 and I am EXCITED for this one!

I wonder if making machinima scenes in HALO REACH FORGE will be better or not.

Well are you guys going to mess with FORGE WORLD or not?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The forge updates blow my mind (and ruin my pants).
The things people are going to be able to do are going to be absolutely mind blowing, and lead to so many potential hours of fun.

First thing i'm doing is popping it in, and doing Campaign on Legendary.
Midnight release.
Playing for hooours.

The upgrades the game has received over Halo 3 is seriously impressive. Even people who disliked Halo 3 really should check out Reach, since it got such a big gameplay overhaul.
It has a Halo feel...but it just much better overall. Multiplayer will also be great, assuming they fix frags (beta was pretty much ruined by frag-spam and overpoweredness)

Lion42

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
haderust.newgrounds.com
XP
Country
Halo: Reach is going to be my COD (Cause Of Death)
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut