Gaming K101 up for preorder!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6th, November 2012- the latest news for Revo K101. We finish assemble all Revo K101. And we are busy on testing it and put it into the package. It will be very soon to be released now. To apologize this long time delay, we will give away 1 pcs strap for each Revo k101 people placed their pre-orders. That is each Revo K101 will be given 1 pcs strap. The color of strap is gray and we show you how this strap will look like( this picture includes other colors but we only restock the gray color- like the right one. Hope you love it.)

Revo-k101-strap.jpg

putamierda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
This are great news, finally the device seems completely ready.
I would have loved to see a review done by Another World already, I mean, if the delay has been just the final logo, box and such aesthetic details, a test unit could have been sent to him/her anyway. But regardless, this is pretty sweet.
My question is, do you foresee to have available the unit in more colors, like the one in blue I recall seeing in another post or the one with the metal sides like the one from this picture?
Thanks again for the hard work and for keeping us all in the loop!!

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
who doesn't love a good wrist strap!

-another world

When you say it like that, it sounds dirty.

Can you post a list of the homebrew and links (if possible) of the homebrew for those that chose the link cable instead of the 4gb micro sd?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
2 Bits Ball Wall.gba
5nake.gba
AGB_Rogue.gba
Anguna Warriors of Virtue.gba
Another World.gba
Atomix.gba
BaubleBreak.gba
Beer Belly Bill.gba
Bengt Swinger of Longarm.gba
Blast Arena Advance.gba
Blockbusters.gba
Bounty Hunter X.gba
BrokenCircle.gba
Bullet.gba
Chaos - The Battle of Wizards.gba
Codename Hacker.gba
Crystal Clear Clone for Portables.gba
Defender Advance.gba
Factory Bots.gba
Frogger.gba
Herg's Solitaire.gba
Herg's Yahtzee.gba
HexaVirus.gba
Hierogyphic Man.gba
Keeper.gba
Labsound.gba
Lindsi Luna Blast.gba
Lockjaw - The Overdose.gba
Mediaeval Quest.gba
Mine-sweeper.gba
Motocross Challenge.gba
PaintMaster.gba
Powder.gba
Serp.gba
SkoolDaze.gba
Space Twins.gba
Spout.gba
Super Mario - The Last Quest.gba
Sushi The Cat.gba
The Last Seal.gba
The Tragical Historie of Rodion and Rosalind.gba
Uranus 2.gba
Uranus.gba

===================================================================
Files: 43 Total Size: 90.21MB List Created: 11/6/2012 12:48:30 PM

all of the files are on filetrip. you'll need GBATA to patch the headers. just load the rom, click the button to fix the header, and save it out.

-another world

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6th, November 2012- the latest news for Revo K101. We finish assemble all Revo K101. And we are busy on testing it and put it into the package. It will be very soon to be released now. To apologize this long time delay, we will give away 1 pcs strap for each Revo k101 people placed their pre-orders. That is each Revo K101 will be given 1 pcs strap. The color of strap is gray and we show you how this strap will look like( this picture includes other colors but we only restock the gray color- like the right one. Hope you love it.)
It would be nice if you actually sent the prize you promised to our winner. We held our end of the deal.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question will the list be comprised of just homebrew or will it include actual games and as for what I would like to play is metroid zero mission ,metroid fusion,Pokemon Emerald a few Mario games and emulators. But I think you didn't understand my question my question was if you planned to make game.com clone.The game.com is a really old handheld and now a days you can only find them on eBay it wasn't all popular but it was still pretty cool.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question will the list be comprised of just homebrew or will it include actual games and as for what I would like to play is metroid zero mission ,metroid fusion,Pokemon Emerald a few Mario games and emulators. But I think you didn't understand my question my question was if you planned to make game.com clone.The game.com is a really old handheld and now a days you can only find them on eBay it wasn't all popular but it was still pretty cool.

It is illegal to distribute roms.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This are great news, finally the device seems completely ready.
I would have loved to see a review done by Another World already, I mean, if the delay has been just the final logo, box and such aesthetic details, a test unit could have been sent to him/her anyway. But regardless, this is pretty sweet.
My question is, do you foresee to have available the unit in more colors, like the one in blue I recall seeing in another post or the one with the metal sides like the one from this picture?
Thanks again for the hard work and for keeping us all in the loop!!
Currently, the first batch is all white color. In the future, we will make other colors such as blue. black ect.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if you actually sent the prize you promised to our winner. We held our end of the deal.
Don't worry. We had save the winner's shipping address and will leave one unit Revo K101 for him. Once we restock Revo K101, we will send one to him.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The homebrew that we will installed into the Revo K101 are those ones Another World suggested to us. It is about 43 files. I think you can find those games you are interesting in. Just Google them, and you will find them. Thanks for your understanding.

RyanRDLPS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best apology I could think of would be if you were able to upgrade everyone's shipping. It would be nice to see this unit by next weekend, instead of Thanksgiving. Thanks, and I'm a huge supporter!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best apology I could think of would be if you were able to upgrade everyone's shipping. It would be nice to see this unit by next weekend, instead of Thanksgiving. Thanks, and I'm a huge supporter!
I understand. We will ship out your order with the flat rate shipping. Tracking number is available. As the Christmas Day is near, the shipping will be a little slow. But you will be offered tracking number to follow the shipping. For those people who select their shipping way to "DHL" or " EMS", we will ship your order with the shipping way you selected.

By the way, we set all booting picture as below:- if you want, you can change this picture to those ones you like when you got the Revo K101.

Revo-k101-booting.jpg

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
Well that really sucks but oh well.To me most of the homebrew games aren't even worth playing but on the other hand emulation and Roms rule especially if you plan to own official copies of the games as well so they are backups.

NoahJacobMayen

VanFanel1980mx
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So you will ugrade all free shipping orders to flat rate with tracking number? that would be nice indeed I was a little worried since the national mail handler sucks and never finds my house.

sukoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Parasite X : I doubt that anyone ever produce a clone of a console which only have seen less than 30 games released in its existence (compared to the number of games released on the GBA).

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
yes but when you look a lot of deal extreme's products came preloaded with roms just saying but I get what your getting at.

most chinese resellers have no problem with adding roms to help promote sales. the problem will occur after shipping, as some countries could intercept the device simply because of the included roms. it isn't like it is difficult, by any means, to obtain copies of the games you want to play. enjoy the included homebrew and then spend a half hour grabbing the games you want to experience. this way is safer for the company, shipping, and paypal.

-another world

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most chinese resellers have no problem with adding roms to help promote sales. the problem will occur after shipping, as some countries could intercept the device simply because of the included roms. it isn't like it is difficult, by any means, to obtain copies of the games you want to play. enjoy the included homebrew and then spend a half hour grabbing the games you want to experience. this way is safer for the company, shipping, and paypal.

-another world
Thank you for your advice Another World you are truly a true friend I will take your advice.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you will ugrade all free shipping orders to flat rate with tracking number? that would be nice indeed I was a little worried since the national mail handler sucks and never finds my house.
Yes, we will upgrade all free shipping orders to flat rate with tracking number offered. Once we send out your order. And the tracking number will be offered by email. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: