Katamari Damacy Reroll gets release date for PC and Switch

67A985DA-F435-4623-B433-AFBC2B8C51B5.jpeg

Bandai Namco will be releasing the remaster of 2004’s Katamari Damacy this winter, in the form of Katamari Damacy Reroll. First leaked through European trademark offices and then confirmed in the latest Nintendo Direct, the game will be a simple remaster of the PlayStation 2 classic, and will release for the Nintendo Switch and also PC. The boxart and release date have both been divulged, with the PC version of the game releasing on December 7, while the Switch version will release a little bit later on the 21st. The slight delay for the Switch version might be due to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launching on the 7th as well.

:arrow: Source

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game really made a splash when it first came out. Didn't pick up the remaster, but I'll be picking this one up. Fun gameplay for sure.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes please. This always seemed like an interesting game series, but I never got around to playing it due to mainly being a PC gamer.

Reactions: Issac

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PC? OOF
i'll try to get it :0
I just realized PC port = mods?

CUSTOM LEVELS?!?!!?!

Much. Hype.

Admittedly, the audience for this series has always been niche, so I wouldn't expect a huge modding scene. Still, I wouldn't mind tinkering with adding some items in here and there. :D

Last edited by TehCupcakes,
Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/h7XaTWz8zSU?si=J_9Ia9ZigxNht2Z1