Gaming KH III - What are the things you want to see?

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Since FF Versus XIII is 'mostly' finish (Ithink) and KH 3D is coming anytime soon this year, I think it is about time they work on KH3 on the for the following months/years.
So the question now, is what are the things you'd like to change/include/stay the same on the inevitable KH3?
biggrin.gif

I am thinking the following should be in there:

+More worlds (the more the merrier)
+I think they should include some more magics such as Protect , Shell, etc. where you can cast it to party members, or like a much stronger magics like for example Thundaga would be Thundaja
biggrin.gif

+I think they should incorporate like status effects for instance Silence, where you have like (...) sign on sora's head, saying that you can't use magics or Poison. or perhaps Power Down/Up and such. (I know its becoming more FF like? but its gonna be sweet)
+I think they should not change the 'Form' stuff. i.e. Final form, i would really love to see a Darkness form of sora rather than the anti-form we saw..
+and lastly, more gameplay hours!

I think all of this would be possible considering that if ever KH3 would be on ps3 (which is the most appropriate choice i think)..
So what else do you want to see?
biggrin.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see Kingdom Hearts die.

It's gone on long enough, and it's just like Pokemon and Mario now.

Maybe something BRAND NEW.

(No, I'm not trolling. I'm dead serious.)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really surprised there hasn't been a Robin Hood world yet, as I think it would really fit in.

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

Why can't it be like Pokemon or Mario? I don't see any problem with that. People have choice, they can either look forward to it or just don't bother at all.

Hopefully we stay on the topic rather than saying 'i want to see it dies' and such. Please. Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

though I agree with one of your comment that maybe we need something brand new. I would really want to ask what 'brand new' you are talking about here.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDestroyer said:
Slyakin said:

Why can't it be like Pokemon or Mario? I don't see any problem with that. People have choice, they can either look forward to it or just don't bother at all.

Hopefully we stay on the topic rather than saying 'i want to see it dies' and such. Please. Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

though I agree with one of your comment that maybe we need something brand new. I would really want to ask what 'brand new' you are talking about here.
Well, in that case...

I'd like to see Kingdom Hearts get a combat makeover. Something that is not "MASH X MASH X MASH X" over and over again...

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Well, in that case...

I'd like to see Kingdom Hearts get a combat makeover. Something that is not "MASH X MASH X MASH X" over and over again...

I am also wondering of newer kind of battle system much more different than KHBbS and the other. But I can't really think of any other hopefully,
they plan on making it more dynamic rather than like you said mashing X. But to be honest really, there's much more in KH than mashing buttons,
there's difficulty mode like Critical/Proud where more skills are necessary rather than mashing x. I am a KH hardcore player actually, for the most part, I really don't care bout
the story as much as the gameplay. Like last time, like 3 weeks ago?, i just finished lv 1 challenge on kh2fm was so happy. I am onto killing organization 13 at lv 1.. but I am a bit scared coz it really needs a good amount of time which I don't have currently. But anyway, I think for the most part, I guess, a much more button control would be sweet. Hopefully, they make kh3 a much harder title and hopefully it targets a much 'hardcore' audience than casual ones. Coz seriously I don't play on standard anymore.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
About a million worlds (I kid), but seriously I wanna see that Blu-Ray disc practically full up with huge expansive worlds like FFXIII's *name of place I forgot* world where everything was open.

Awesome combat, I didnt mind KH2 combat but a serious upgrade is now in order especially with games like God of war, darksiders and bayonetta which all have excellent combat.

More disney. BBS had such a low emphasis on it and I want to play through more of it!

PIXAR WORLDS. for god sakes SE, fight for the damn rights if you have to put just get them. Infact what would be even cooler is if pixar collaborated with SE on graphics.
biggrin.gif

More awesome music by the amazing Yoko shimomura. No doubts there.

And finally a heart warming story as per
smile.gif

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
TheDestroyer said:
Slyakin said:

rolleyes.gif

Well, in that case...

Something tells me your not a fan of hack and slash
unsure.gif

What do I wanna see in KH III? .....I just wanna see KH III.....square enix needs to quit beating around the bush.....

admotonic

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd love for them to go back to kingdom hearts 2 combat, but do agree that it needs refined so that it isn't as button mashy.
In saying this though, I say yay button mashing
laugh.gif

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
My main issue is how they will be introducing KH3. I hope they won't rely on everyone playing the spin offs(should i be using that term here?) eg. KH : birth by sleep. I hope it would somewhat relate heavily on KH 2.

On another note can we have more playable characters
biggrin.gif

Like unlockable characters that you can switch in and out of your party at any given time would be nice.

A good array of moves/limit breaks/magic/summons would be the AWE in SOME.

EDIT:Oh yeah i forgot MAKE IT FOR THE FUCKING PS3

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

I really like Kingdom Hearts, but after I heard the announcement of Dream, Drop Dead, or whatever it is, I lost interest in the series.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
xDarkAngelx said:
I dunno if this counts, but I want it to be PS3-exclusive. (Please?)
By the time KHIII comes out (if it ever does, maybe they'll call it something else) I'm sure we'll be in the next generation.
In the mean time everyone can patiently wait for Dream Drop Distance and Birth By Sleep Volume II.

Praxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

(No, I'm not trolling. I'm dead serious.)

Bad comparison, Pokemon has actually been consistently introducing new features and mixing up the competitive environment and tier lists for quite some time; it only appears repetitive to casual players because the single player game keeps rehashing the same cheesy and stupid story.

Mario has also been consistently fresh in his flagship titles; the problem is the Mario spinoffs like Mario Party that are cash cow rehashes.

Super Mario 64 to Sunshine to Galaxy 1 and 2...all great and innovative games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Oh God no :ohnoes: