GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
OR maybe KHIII is KH3DS, Nomura did do a bit of hinting that besides being 3D it had a 3 in the title for a reason
rolleyes.gif

They are different really.

Proof

Nomura talks about KHIII haven't been started. I assumed that KH3DS is on its way. I don't like the main storyline in a very small screen (3DS) >.< So yeah, I have to argue on that one
tongue.gif

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mangaTom said:
I think it won't be a PS3 exclusive considering FFXIII was also on 360.Man, are they clairvoyant or what?
wink2.gif

Yeah, cause bringing a crapcake like FF13 to 360 worked out so good, eh?

I think it'll stay an exclusive, but I doubt it'll be 2012. I think we'll HEAR about it in 2012, but I'm saying 2013.

inb4 World is ending in 2012...

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
TheDestroyer said:
Goli said:
OR maybe KHIII is KH3DS, Nomura did do a bit of hinting that besides being 3D it had a 3 in the title for a reason
rolleyes.gif

Proof

Nomura talks about KHIII haven't been started. I assumed that KH3DS is on its way. I don't like the main storyline in a very small screen (3DS) >.< So yeah, I have to argue on that one
tongue.gif

http://n4g.com/news/616853/nomura-teases-k...-core-iteration
Compare the dates
wink.gif
SubliminalSegue said:
QUOTE(mangaTom @ Oct 29 2010, 03:48 AM)
I think it won't be a PS3 exclusive considering FFXIII was also on 360.Man, are they clairvoyant or what?
wink2.gif

Yeah, cause bringing a crapcake like FF13 to 360 worked out so good, eh?

I think it'll stay an exclusive, but I doubt it'll be 2012. I think we'll HEAR about it in 2012, but I'm saying 2013.

inb4 World is ending in 2012...
Actually it worked out quite well, it gave more people the chance to play it on the west, and it gave SE an excuse to re-release it in Japan with AI changes and an Easy mode under the Ultimate Hits label with International tacked on it!

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nomura only just started thinking about kingdom Hearts III. So this is wrong.

Also, I think FFvs13 and FF13 Agito are gonna be out sometime in 2011.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Infinite Zero said:
Gullwing said:
By now, the sales of Ps3 suck... By 2012 it will be dead... Sorry I can't believe it will be out on it
are you kidding me? You believe that bullshit Mayan prediction? Oh please.

----
Source is null and void.
He was referring to the PS3, not the world.
I think someone can't read!

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Gullwing said:
By now, the sales of Ps3 suck... By 2012 it will be dead... Sorry I can't believe it will be out on it
are you kidding me? You believe that bullshit Mayan prediction? Oh please.
It isn't even a Mayan prediction, or meant to signify anything. That's just the day when their calendar's end. When you're 5000 years ahead in your calendar making, there isn't much reason to continue pushing forward with it.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
TheDestroyer said:
Goli said:
rolleyes.gif

Proof

tongue.gif
http://n4g.com/news/616853/nomura-teases-k...-core-iteration
Compare the dates
wink.gif

you were right about the dates but we can't still confirm it since it was just a rumor. The thing is, who would want the main sequel be on a 3.52 inch widescreen display. well, I don't. I am more happy if I could play it in a big screen tv. I actually wanted KH days remake to a 'bigger' roxas, personally. If in case the rumors are true, then that would be a very sad thing for me, at least. I don't know if other KH players agree with me but yes, kh3 on 3ds is probably not a good idea. (though it would save me money not having ps3 for kh3 but instead a 3ds)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1