GBAtemp 台灣人
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
While the title was noticeably missing from Nintendo E3 2011 conference, as well as their Developer Roundtable, videos have surfaced for yet another upcoming Kirby title for the Wii. From what appears to be the missing-in-action GameCube Kirby title, the new trailer reveals stunning gameplay details such as enormous power-ups, and 4-player co-op. Kirby Wii was revealed earlier this year by Nintendo in Japan, and included with a very low-resolution trailer.

Kotaku writes about the game as follows: An alien ship has crash landed in the realm of Pop Star, and Kirby must travel the lands gathering pieces of the broken craft to help stranded aliens get home. It's a daunting task for one little pink puffball, but he's not alone. At any time up to three other players can join in, taking on the roles of Meta Knight, King Dedede and Waddle Dee.[/p]

Kirby Wii E3 2011 Trailer:
[youtube]3WHgNh1Iedg[/youtube]​

icon11.gif
Source

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good to see the Wii is getting a real Kirby game (Epic Yarn was pretty good, but wasn't a "real" one in my opinion).

It's also good to see that the Wii isn't dead besides Skyward Sword.

D

Deleted-220713

SWEET!
biggrin.gif

I'm definitely gonna buy this if I'm not broke.
I never played epic yarn. I'm sure I would have been disappointed if I had.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love these type of Kirby games hope there is not a lot of missions where you running from the darkness chasing you(from trailer), basically timed levels.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is like New Super Mario Bros. Wii but with more kickass, powerups, awesome friends to play as, and more action (probably repeated myself)

Looks good, hope there was power combining like in 64

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh sweet mother of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, that is truly awesome. Everything I love about Kirby, updated to a Wii blockbuster title.

Imaginary rainbow colored tears of joy have been shed
grog.gif

They should have saved the "epic" in Epic Yarn for this one, because that's exactly what it is - EPIC. But just titling it "Kirby" shows they are serious about the classic Kirby gameplay. This one might be even better than Donkey Kong Wii (and that is already a perfect 10 in my book).

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The end was pwnage!! Kirby ftw!! I knew there were more Wii titles coming, Nintendo just didn't have enough time to stuff everything into that 90mins talk. Eagerly waiting for Heroes Of Ruin news.

I thought KH 3DS will get some trailers or news too
frown.gif

@cosmicow - I agree DK is perfect, even in my book. But man is it hard
mad.gif

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a fact Epic Yarn wasn't a real Kirby game. It had different characters and such originally. Nintendo talked the devs into replacing all that with Kirby characters. Thus epic yarn is like a brother to super mario brothers 2 usa.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
Good to see the Wii is getting a real Kirby game (Epic Yarn was pretty good, but wasn't a "real" one in my opinion).

It's also good to see that the Wii isn't dead besides Skyward Sword.

totally +1

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aint they making another kirby game for the ds as well? Like kirby mass attack? Im glad for it and all but the 3ds is out get some good games out for it and kirby mass attack would have been perfect!

On topic does anyone know the story of the game?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Intimidator88 said:
Aint they making another kirby game for the ds as well? Like kirby mass attack? Im glad for it and all but the 3ds is out get some good games out for it and kirby mass attack would have been perfect!

On topic does anyone know the story of the game?
It's right in the original post... "An alien ship has crash landed in the realm of Pop Star, and Kirby must travel the lands gathering pieces of the broken craft to help stranded aliens get home."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
    Veho @ Veho: Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint...