berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
A friend of mine has sort of the same thing as a drum computer thingy with a touch screen. It's a fun device. Now I can show him what I got on my DS!

I soooo want this. Indeed it's what the DS is made for. I only hope the sound quality is top notch because usually sound is a big disappointment on the DS.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well its a korg synth.. So it shouldn't be hard to localize... probably the tutorial and menus, otherwise if its like the equipment it's self explanatory...

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dawn.wan said:
Well its a korg synth.. So it shouldn't be hard to localize... probably the tutorial and menus, otherwise if its like the equipment it's self explanatory...
the problem is that they need to find a publisher who is willing to bring it out in EU/US/AU

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we live in the EU/US religions, we are capitalist. A company such as KORG shouldn't find it too hard to publish and distribute one they have a completed project. KORG has been one of the top 7 in their industry, people regard their products has good solid equipment (not just keyboards). It's not really a game, so it's different, and different sells. I could go on and on.. if jam sessions made it, this can make it.. if not.. then i'll start a game company just to distribute this game in NA/EU

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Playasia got the PRE order
smile.gif

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-...rg-70-2nlo.html

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dawn.wan said:
we live in the EU/US religions, we are capitalist. A company such as KORG shouldn't find it too hard to publish and distribute one they have a completed project. KORG has been one of the top 7 in their industry, people regard their products has good solid equipment (not just keyboards). It's not really a game, so it's different, and different sells. I could go on and on.. if jam sessions made it, this can make it.. if not.. then i'll start a game company just to distribute this game in NA/EU
Korg never needed a publisher for their products, they should be capable enough to publish the DS-10 themselves if they wanted to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7 +1