Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SX OS had it first
And what? We didn't copy it from them anyways.

(Also no one actually really did it before because of something better being developed)

Fantastic, thank you, I use the album so much and it's great to have quick access to it again.
Glad that it is useful!
Btw this is only a work around until something like luma3ds's solution get developped.

Last edited by mariogamer,
Reactions: whateverg1012

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I'll use the kip module from ReiNX
I got the same error, is sigpatches really working?

Not sure why sigpatches isn't working with the included files but using the FS.kip from ReiNX and adding it to the .ini allows everything to work properly again.
All I can get is "The Software was closed because an error occurred.".
ReiNX uses an illegal patched Nintendo module with another sig patch I'm not allowed to share without getting in trouble - You can however easily add it yourself to the config

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same error, is sigpatches really working?

Not sure why sigpatches isn't working with the included files but using the FS.kip from ReiNX and adding it to the .ini allows everything to work properly again.
could pm me how you got it to qork.
ReiNX uses an illegal patched Nintendo module with another sig patch I'm not allowed to share without getting in trouble - You can however easily add it yourself to the config
How are we spouse to do this I have all files that i need. This file FS.kip will go into the module folder plus i need to put the title from renix in atmosphere titles and how will i add it to the config file like this kip1=modules/FS.kip

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
could pm me how you got it to qork.

How are we spouse to do this I have all files that i need. This file FS.kip will go into the module folder plus i need to put the title from renix in atmosphere titles and how will i add it to the config file like this kip1=modules/FS.kip

Why not share the info here (NOT THE FILES), so anyone else coming to this thread would know too

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm a little confused. How do you actually use sys-ftpd? If I try to connect my PC after entering homebrew, it can't find my switch. But if I actually launch FTPD, I can connect fine. Isn't sys-ftpd supposed to make it so it always runs and you don't have to launch FTPD? Or am I understanding that wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2