Hacking Discussion LA Noire doesn't work with SX OS

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my personal dump of LA Noire also doesnt work. I even uninstalled all the updates and re-downloaded, still black screen after switch logo then frozen till i hard reset
interesting, so it seems the only method ( so far) to get it to worked is Layered FS, and thats not safe at all...

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BBBs dump work in LayeredFS so the dump is fine. Problem lies with SX OS.
doesn't mean anything...layeredFS only uses the main NCA, not the others...

It just means that secure partition is fine... but how about the rest ? probably not if some guy can play his own dump

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

weird that some people claim their personal dump work and some don't.

Either @NightStorm1000 (claim it works) or @Sm0k3r83 (claim it doesn't) is lying then.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't mean anything...layeredFS only uses the main NCA, not the others...

It just means that secure partition is fine... but how about the rest ? probably not if some guy can play his own dump

weird that some people claim their personal dump work and some don't.

Either @NightStorm1000 (claim it works) or @Sm0k3r83 (claim it doesn't) is lying then.

Or one has a gotten it dumped properly, and the other not. Don't jump to "OMG YOU'RE A LIAR" when it could be as simple as one having a better setup or one not doing it right or somthing.

Reactions: Albytrozz

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
against
Or one has a gotten it dumped properly, and the other not. Don't jump to "OMG YOU'RE A LIAR" when it could be as simple as one having a better setup or one not doing it right or somthing.
my better judgement i am gonna try it and see what happens

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i did everything and i still couldnt get it to work.

I went and got a physical copy, deleted all the data, reinstalled everything, booted the game to make sure that there wasnt like a seed file or something, dumped it, and nada, whatever the other 2 were doing, either they are anomalies or nubs.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I went and got a physical copy, deleted all the data, reinstalled everything, booted the game to make sure that there wasnt like a seed file or something, dumped it, and nada, whatever the other 2 were doing, either they are anomalies or nubs.
what tool are you using to dump, wain or cartdump

Yabbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Same! I formatted my switch , inserted la noire did the mandatory update ( played it ) , installed sx os and game wouldn't boot. Also ripped it and that didn't work ether.

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same! I formatted my switch , inserted la noire did the mandatory update ( played it ) , installed sx os and game wouldn't boot. Also ripped it and that didn't work ether.

Someone said the BBB rip is bad and that another personal dump they got from another forum worked... but I have yet to find that file! When I do I will be sure to destroy it and alert my local authorities by messenger pigeon post-haste, as warez is bad.. mmm'kay??

Last edited by Albytrozz, , Reason: Can't ask for warez

razorG858

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is an issue with SX OS. I dumped my Cardridge now several times with different tools. Not one is working. Just show the blackscreen after Nintendo Switch logo.

In OFW the cardridge is working fine and the intro is coming after the switch logo. I reported it also some days ago in the tx forum and they are looking into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0