Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobigov

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh interesting. Never knew there was an ARM build of citra, or is it entirely in software? I feel like it would be painful to run.
Haven't tried it myself but it's there apparently.

Attachments

• SShot.PNG
    SShot.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 323
Reactions: Giodude

tonsofun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue where I can't connect. Do you know what you did to get Putty to connect?

I solved my problem. Putty wasn't connecting from Windows. When I would try it would say "Fatal Error: Connection Refused". To solve this I plugged the SD card into the computer and opened /storage/.cache/ssh/ and deleted all files. Then plugged sdcard back in and rebooted Lakka. Connection worked.

Now I can connect only by connecting Putty and entering the commands (Don't have to pair, just connect). It won't auto-connect. Any way to solve this?

Hahyestwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overclocking doesn't seem to do anything for me, at least when trying it out on Donkey Kong 64. With undocked profile, I get around 22-25fps rolling around the starting area as DK, and the higher clocked profiles don't seem to improve anything. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or N64 emu is just weird, or something else?

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
On the short term : screensaver, exfat support, mergerfs (already ready, waiting to be released)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the short term : screensaver, exfat support, mergerfs (already ready, waiting to be released)
Mergerfs? Would it be difficult to add a battery indicator? The screensaver will be really handy :)
I guess docked mode is a long way off yet?
I know many people use their Switch as a hand held but I'm one of those those that use it as a Console so docked can't come soon enough :P

But I understand it's not an easy thing to acomplish.

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This allows to add cores and stuff from storage without updating the whole system

It's supposed to be here, but apparently it's broken

I currently don't care about docked as you can already use your PC on a TV
Ok, but would it be very difficult to implement, I'm guessing it would be?
As for the Battery indicator, I think that should be a priority. I'm always second guessing the battery's about to die when playing longer sessions :P

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was implemented long time ago.
oh I don’t know that.
What do you think it’s missing to run gamecube games in fullspeed?
Because when we running lakka on switch it runs the same cpu speed as Nvidia Shield TV 1.9 ghz with 1 gb extra of ram it should running better than Nvidia Shield.

LuigiGold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
oh I don’t know that.
What do you think it’s missing to run gamecube games in fullspeed?
Because when we running lakka on switch it runs the same cpu speed as Nvidia Shield TV 1.9 ghz with 1 gb extra of ram it should running better than Nvidia Shield.
But not the GPU, which is badly underclocked.

And the CPU is, I would say, giving its full perfomance, but not fully overclocked.

Greetings.

elhefegaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any general ballpark idea on when we're gonna have a PSX Emu on switch? Based on what i've seen on android is definitely possible, so I'm guessing is just a matter of months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol