Status
Not open for further replies.

hitme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine froze after a couple of minutes. I'm using a R4III Upgrade (clone) and my ROM's patched with Rudolph's AP fix and Kazo's translation (before the U version came out). The Pokemon's type icon (the rectangle icon that says your Pokemon's type) is messed up as well as other issues.

Should I use an unpatched ROM instead?

Zlayer200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hitme said:
Mine froze after a couple of minutes. I'm using a R4III Upgrade (clone) and my ROM's patched with Rudolph's AP fix and Kazo's translation (before the U version came out). The Pokemon's type icon (the rectangle icon that says your Pokemon's type) is messed up as well as other issues.

yes of course.. Always patch a clean rom.

Kyrochi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hitme said:

You should do that, yes

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I FOUND A FATAL GLITCH.

If you say "No" to nicknaming after catching a Pokemon, the game freezes on you. I really hope this gets fixed..

hakkaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
It could be just me but I downloaded the patch thrice and it seems to be corrupted when I tried to extract it.

ykhan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you sir ryqib12 are a genius
i was thinking of someone to do that
as i had patched the japanese rom earlier and then the u.s version came out and my japanese version wasnt fully patched and i wanted to play it in english
thanks a hell of a lot
btw im usin an ackard 2i

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CrispyYoshi said:
I FOUND A FATAL GLITCH.

If you say "No" to nicknaming after catching a Pokemon, the game freezes on you. I really hope this gets fixed..

Doesn't freeze for me. I catched about 10 pokemon and I say no to renaming everytime.
Where exactly did it happen?

Aryman104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Aryman104 said:
TM2-Megatron said:
Aryman104 said:
Anyone confirm this working on CycloDS Evo?

The genuine US version works on the Cyclo already, so why would you need to use this?
rolleyes.gif

No, it doesn't. I get the black screen freeze every time I save.

You're using 1.58 beta 2?

Actually no I was using 1.56b2.... updating my firmware now.

popochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I did tell those who spam for AP patch in one of several threads about why not work on dumping the English text and patch it up to the J rom. What I got is OMG U STOOPID, I MUST GET IT WORK AS US VERSION NO JP VERSION, blah and blah... -_-;;; Dude, if you can't go straight, then turn a bit and go from there. It's just one simple stuff to do.

Good job you guys. With this, there should be stop to those who whine for AP fix cheat on cheat forum.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lorch said:
CrispyYoshi said:
I FOUND A FATAL GLITCH.

Doesn't freeze for me. I catched about 10 pokemon and I say no to renaming everytime.
Where exactly did it happen?
Spoiler: ------------------It was when I was catching Lugia.------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After battling Picknicker Kaori on Route 32 the dialogue is japanese. When you speak to her again it's english again.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have downloaded the patch and as i extract and open the xDelta GUI.exe the application fails to open. So i dont know what to do now please help.
wacko.gif

kog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
been playing on r4 1.18, no problems so far!, what pokesave do i use on this version? couldsomeone provide a link (i dont remember software links being against rules, sorry if they are) to the correct and latest version if possible please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...