Status
Not open for further replies.

[LAST DAY!] GBAtemp Tempmas Social Media Raffle 2018

tempmas.jpg

Like, comment, and/or share our social media post to enter our Tempmas (aka GBAtemp Xmas) giveaway! Ten lucky winners will win one of those exciting prizes:

• 1st prize: *** a brand-new Nintendo SWITCH console! ***
  • 2nd prize: a $100 amazon gift card
  • 3rd prize: a $100 amazon gift card
  • 4th prize: a $50 amazon gift card
  • 5th prize: a $50 amazon gift card
  • 6th prize: a $25 amazon gift card
  • 7th prize: a $25 amazon gift card
  • 8th prize: a $25 amazon gift card
  • 9th prize: a $25 amazon gift card
  • 10th prize: a $25 amazon gift card

We are promoting this raffle on both of our Facebook and Twitter accounts, so make sure to participate in both to maximize your chances!

Rules and info for participating:

- You have till Sunday December 16th, 2018 23:59 GMT to participate
- Winners will be announced shortly after on the site, Facebook, and Twitter
- There is no restrictions based on location
- You must like/follow our social media accounts to enter (only where you are participating)
- All actions (like/comment/reply/share) must be done on the original post
- Only one entry per user (although you can submit an entry on both Facebook and Twitter)
- Participants can win only one of the aforementioned prizes
- You can only register your entries via the link provided in the post and performing the required actions

This is just the beginning! If you register and become a member of our community at GBAtemp.net, you'll be able to enter even more raffles in the future. There's going to be one later this month with even better prizes, so make sure to join GBAtemp.net soon if you want more chances to win cool stuff!

Jingle ‘em bells all the way!

:arrow: Facebook link
:arrow: Twitter link

Floating Seal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just followed on Twitter, but I believe Facebook can go straight to Hell so my chances of winning anything are pretty low. Still I was bored so I figured I might as well go for it...

radicalwookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God damn it, now I got suspended from Twitter for just following Temp lol.
And they want my phone number....hell no

@Prans
Am I still in the raffle or do I need to unlock my account to be able to participate
I left a comment but dunno if thats enough :(

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
6 hours left! :)

12 kids/youngsters crossing their fingers for the win. :D

Let's hope those mentally challenged boys and girls bring home the big one. Yeayyy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Saw a video like "Playing Ouya in 202x" a while ago, it was too much work for too little console.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well in today's standards Walmart media box would be 10x better
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    That's really cool.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Sorry you're not good with Windows Sylvester. lol
    Because co-pilot doesnt even show up on my pc. Not in the taskbar, not in the start menu search, and the option in settings to turn it on and off in the taskbar is not even displayed.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Well, I complain about Microsoft all the time. You seem to enjoy it, no offense. If you like using Windows, that's fine by me.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Everything is my own opinions.
    Liking Windows or not is an opinion. Yes.
    Being able to disable copilot is not an opinion. lol. its a fact that it can be disabled.
    Yet you just laugh about it when I tell you, like Im lying
    People can dislike Windows all they want. But I will call out the over-exaggerations, misconceptions, half truths, and lies about it.
    +2
    Tired of the entire "BUT BUT BUT WINDOWZ SPYWARE!!!" thing too, when the same people give out tons of their personal info to plenty of other companies but say nothing about it.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Companies do the exact same thing with other companies as well, so it's not just Microsoft. There are 3rd-parties like 'data brokers'.
    I'm 52 years old and one of my jobs in life was marketing research. Im well aware. I've been online for around 30 years. Everyone and their grandmother already has my personal information. One more having my email address isn't ruining my life or even effecting me in any way whatsoever.
    +1
    In fact. I freely give info. Stuff like gasoline apps, to save $, grocery apps, lots of cash back from rakuten, etc. etc.
    +1
    $300 back last year from Rakuten for allowing them to track my purchase. I'll take the money for them to know I bought a bunch of stuff for my cat and some video games. lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No matter what you sign up for your info is out there
    +1
    Thats what im saying
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Exactly.
    And for people to say things like "But I use all fake info". No, they don't. lol. They use fake info for all of their banking and online shopping? Fake shipping address, fake payment info? lol
    Fake name, address and payment info for internet service, etc? lol. Ill say it again. Everyone freaks out about OMG WINDOWS!! But crickets on anything else they do.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Fake name, address and payment info for internet service, etc? lol. Ill say it again. Everyone...