Launch Edition Xbox Series X anyway to bypass forced update?

Seraphic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a Launch Edition Xbox Series X and from what I understand, you have to updated it before reaching main-menu. Is there anyway around that? I suppose I should have done the day-one update and then boxed it again. I download the first update Microsoft posted for the XSX when it was released (might be day-one need to check), but would booting safe-mode and updating using USB work as a bypass? Or is there really no reason to even bother since DEV mode allows for running unsigned code and there will most likely will never be a full jailbreak?

Last edited by Seraphic,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a Launch Edition Xbox Series X and from what I understand, you have to updated it before reaching main-menu. Is there anyway around that? I suppose I should have done the day-one update and then boxed it again. I download the first update Microsoft posted for the XSX when it was released (might be day-one need to check), but would booting safe-mode and updating using USB work as a bypass? Or is there really no reason to even bother since DEV mode allows for running unsigned code and there will most likely will never be a full jailbreak?

Not with the way xbox update their firmware, plus there are never enough interest to hack the newer gen Xbox.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As stated, there's literally no reason to stay on lower firmware when it comes to Xboxes in general..

Seraphic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies, ended up just updating it.
Guess the only way around it would have been to perform the day-one update and then return to box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow