ROM Hack Legit villager dump collection for NHSE

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You said that loading cfw sys will write something in sysnand log, wich is false, and you have no proof of it, stop trying please :D

People got ban from splatoon 2 bc they did someting else or something wrong, you are just trying to create fear among people while spreading false information.

"Unlike CFW and homebrew menu. The use of these will be registered in your console's logs and information sent to Nintendo's servers."
Where is the proof ? No one ever said that :D This is BS and false information.

So please stop ;)

Last edited by IZUNYA,
Reactions: ELY_M

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You said that loading cfw sys will write something in sysnand log, wich is false, and you have no proof of it, stop trying please :D

People got ban from splatoon 2 bc they did someting else or something wrong, you are just trying to create fear among people while spreading false information.

So please stop ;)
Why are you trying so bad to deny what I'm saying?

Someone literally made a homebrew tool to delete the logs I'm speaking of. But whatever, believe what you want :/

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying this with Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When I run the injection, I get this:
"Unable to sign save file. Do you have all the required keys?".

prod.keys is literally in the same folder as hactoolnet and I dumped 81 keys with Lockpick. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

edit: Reading the first pages' replies, I managed to fix this by adding the "sept" folder from atmosphere to my SD card (as mentioned in lockpick_rcm's github page). @kimbra you should add this to the main thread, it could be helpful to some ppl ^^

Oh sure this method looks really SAFER, and works super good :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why are you trying so bad to deny what I'm saying?

Someone literally made a homebrew tool to delete the logs I'm speaking of. But whatever, believe what you want :/

Stop trying to scare people, and keep memeing with your "workaround" :D

Show us a nintendo log stating that a nand ran a CFW :D

Also, if you don't send error log to nintendo there is no way they can see anything.
Many people does the "risky" way of injecting for months now, and no ban occurs.

Last edited by IZUNYA,

YamiYami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
anyone have stitches? ? it's not in here or other WIP thread.
Stitches_NH.png

inthemyst

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for this. I spent like 100 miles ticket and still didn’t get Raymond. But thanks to this, I got him.

topquark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So.. when you import a villager to replace another the house of the old stays right? I see there's an import on the map editor for houses using that can we have the villager and the house changed? If so can we share those as well?
Adding:
Alfonso
Ankha
Audie
Caroline
Fauna
Flora
Francine
Maple

There are some instructions here for a "clean" insert where the villagers will have their right exteriors and interiors. Just browse through the earlier posts and you'll find it. Also, I'm assuming you dumped all of your villagers, For our purposes, you should only dump those villagers that come to you after the campsite has been installed. Otherwise, we will not get the correct interior/exterior. Please read the previous posts.

EDIT: I didn't get to read the newer posts about house dumps. So just scrap this hehe

Last edited by topquark,

MomokaRage

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to fix a villager that is constantly crafting? even if they are in Move out mode? like I have literally Judy with the box and ready to move but she is crafting even if she dont have a table or nothing.
this is what i have if i press Flag Editor.

So i changed the villager and seems like is not Judy is just the entire house. Any villager in that house will be like crafting.

Attachments

• judy.png
    judy.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by MomokaRage,

KamuroTG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to fix a villager that is constantly crafting? even if they are in Move out mode? like I have literally Judy with the box and ready to move but she is crafting even if she dont have a table or nothing.
this is what i have if i press Flag Editor.

So i changed the villager and seems like is not Judy is just the entire house. Any villager in that house will be like crafting.
do 24 forcemoveout change to 1 and just reset her

TJRees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats the best way to get a villager on legit switch to move out in order to invite 1 from hacked switch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but that's a long shot
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: I'm new! Hi!