ROM Hack Let's make our own Phoenix Wright story!

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
deufeufeu has released his first version of a tool to edit the Phoenix Wright script. (See http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=42849 ) This means we can now make our own story! Let's start right now! I've started an index with a roadmap on sinkhead's wiki: http://romnet.co.uk/wiki/index.php/PWtemp_Index
Feel free to submit some initial story ideas, improve the roadmap, whatever constructive thing comes to your mind!
Let's have fun!
yaynds.gif

We especially need people to do graphics and probably also some hacking! I'll add a team page next where you can add yourself if you are willing to contribute.

D

Deleted User

Keep in mind that my tool was released in a really early devellopment state, so it's best right now to work by planning the episode. By the time you finish to write a good text script, the tool should be in a more usable step.
I've only released a tenth of the programs I've coded so far, so if anyone wants to start hacking further into this, beware that you don't reinvent the wheel.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mentioned this in the other thread but the zip file I tried downloading is corrupted. Anyways, I hope you progress well with this project to maybe even use this program with a lot of other NDS roms to extract.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Keep in mind that my tool was released in a really early devellopment state, so it's best right now to work by planning the episode. By the time you finish to write a good text script, the tool should be in a more usable step.
That's the plan, see my roadmap.
smile.gif

@sinkhead: Thanks for your wiki!
cool.gif

Everyone who knows some wiki-language, feel free to improve my crappy formatting!
biggrin.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think it's better if we concentrate on the wiki... It has discussion pages. If we split it to more places, it will only become more difficult to handle and more difficult to join.
Shit, this is going to be epic.
Yeah, it is... At least I hope so.
wink.gif
We should probably start with a short story so that the possibility that we get anything done at all remains.
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

I've made available all animations in gif file format. Btw I've corrected the disposing, so the animations is cleared inbetween frames. You can see my avatar
wink.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Kaphis : Well, it's only a very rough outline for now, but I think the best way to start the "storyboard" would be to describe the case as if it were solved gamefaqs-style... Then, flesh it out with false leads, story, etc... Thanks for your comment!
smile.gif

OrR : Can't wait to read yours, dude!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Backhand Turnabout"

Please tell me I wasn't the only that was a little disappointed when the story wasn't about a pimp and his whore.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One quick correction, Hitto.
smile.gif
Maya should call Phoenix "Nick" like she always does.
tongue.gif

In this line:

Maya : "It's obvious that someone was taking advantage of the dark to stab the Father and nearly bumped into that scaredy-cat... But how can you prove it, phoenix?"

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
One quick correction, Hitto.
smile.gif
Maya should call Phoenix "Nick" like she always does.
tongue.gif

In this line:

Maya : "It's obvious that someone was taking advantage of the dark to stab the Father and nearly bumped into that scaredy-cat... But how can you prove it, phoenix?"

Found it! Corrected!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...