That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Changed the title since it reflects more accurately how i feel about my current job here.

---------------
|| Monday ||
---------------

Spend the entire day chasing for a quotation to charter bus for tomorrow, the salesperson in charge just kept on delaying the quotation till 2pm.. So there goes my time from 8 to 2 ...6 hours wasted..

Anyway, in the end, it's done, but damn the miscommunication, thanks to that, i had to waste my time explaining to this guy why the bus is at this time and not at this other time that he had insisted.

---------------
|| Tuesday ||
---------------

@ 4am: the cheif of army will be visiting, i will need to wake up at 3.30am and get breakfast ready for him.

edit: woke up at 3am even though i told them that we wont be able to collect breakfast at 3.45 but i guess the name c.o.a is enough to trigger panic and stuff.

So, anyway i have just rushed around getting ready the stuff and i can say finally i am done and i still hate going to cookhouse 2, so many restriction... fk .... i hope he enjoy his vegetarian meal...

Today, a friend of mine whom i have not spoken to for quite some time messaged me about some stuff related to national service. In the end, i chatted with him for quite a long period to the point where i intentionally pissed off some of my colleagues because they were not able to get ahold of me.

At night, our DY sprang a last min thing on us, he wanted us to issue 140 life jackets but we only have 100... how the fk are we supposed to cough up 40 non-existant jackets? Whatever... fk that asshole ...

At least he fk off early today, he just went home at 2030 so hell YA!! this means more sleep for me
smile.gif

-------------------
|| Wednesday ||
-------------------

Today, i tried sleeping across 2 sofa, didnt turn out really well, but at least i managed to get some rest.

Anyway, today was pretty peaceful. We just return the hose and spray jet back, and help set up the auditorium for tomorrow's closing ceremony.

Other than that, nothing much happened, we just sit and slack and enjoy life.

At the moment, i am in the office slacking
smile.gif

edit: at around 9pm, went and clear the food, and that's all before i went off to bed
smile.gif

----------------
|| Thursday ||
----------------

edit: looted some field ration from work and as usual, security guard just agar agar check nia, none of them really give a through check. If they do, i will be in jail by now. After all, combat rations are controlled items
smile.gif

Tried Delifrance breakfast for the first time in my life and i have to say not bad but still too expensive ;(
-------------
|| Friday ||
-------------

Nothing, it's a public holiday, so there wont be anything here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not 4th of July yet