Lightyear 2022

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed the movie, it acts as the origin story of Buzz Lightyear. I wouldn't mind a sequel with more scenes set in space. Those who don't see it while being fans of Pixar, Toy Story or computer animation are missing out.
I enjoyed Toy Story 2, Cars, The Incredibles, Luca, Nemo, Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., and a few others, but I wouldn't call myself a fan as I prefer Japanese animation instead.

Even when this movie was announced it looked disappointing with a goofy big ass face Buzz Lightyear and missing his original voice actor (Tim Allen).

You enjoyed it, good on you. Just don't try to shame others for thinking differently. That's not cool.

Anyway, this dude fixed the errors with the new Buzz Lightyear figure and it looks great! :)

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You enjoyed it, good on you. Just don't try to shame others for thinking differently. That's not cool.

You're hellbent on bringing up and criticizing this children's movie in multiple threads, even in those that aren't related to movies. I'm not like those alt-right folks that don't say what they mean and dance around their opinion, I deliver it straight. If I had meant what you say I meant, you can bet it'd be written in a straightforward manner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch