ROM Hack Linerider DS

lastbil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The popular game called linerider( www.linerider.com ) is a game were you draw lines and get a "snowdude" to ride the lines, very addictive game and it would be perfect on the ds because of the touch screen to draw maps
smile.gif

If someone would convert that game to the DS it would make me and many people damn happy
wink.gif

Any good programmers who could give linerider Ds a try ?x)

Skyhunterjim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I can't believe I had never heard of this before...MY LIFE HAS A MEANING NOW!
Ok, I 'm exaggerating a bit but damn,it's cool!

P.S:I just finished Portrait of Ruin.Oh,and the world's about to end in about 50 minutes.And I think I 'm feeling sleepy and writing rubbish,sorry.

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
This should be a $10 game at the most. We can play it for free on our computers right now, and the game is simple...no clue how they can add 'gameplay' and 'features'...

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This should be a $10 game at the most. We can play it for free on our computers right now, and the game is simple...no clue how they can add 'gameplay' and 'features'...

I can see them adding features and maybe a way to trade lines online with others. But, you are right about that price. But hey, if they could find a way to charge for ELF BOWLING lol, they'll find a way to carge retail for this
rofl2.gif

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nintendo have already bought the license to this game and will be developing line rider for the ds and wii, this is all according to g4 tech tv

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1