List of games for Nintendo systems at E3 (PIC)

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bladexdsl said:
the new zelda game they were talking about releasing for the 25th is 4 sword adventures on the dsi. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-zelda-25th/715123
Umm hello? They announced this at the start of E3 Conference that Legend Of Zelda Four Swords is coming to the DSiWare this year for free.

Unless that is what you meant, cuz your post might also mean that you didn't know this
wink.gif
There is a Symphony Concert for all regions in the world too, well major regions of course.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this for 2011 release or between now and Q1 of 2012? If it's for 2011 release then the 3DS would have a killer lineup pushing towards Christmas, which I could see some of the games for it coming out. Really looking forward to Dragon Quest Monsters 2 though, one game I will be getting on release day for sure.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
Damnit where's my Pikmin 3?
Pikmin Cafe has been mentioned somewhere, but it's probably way too early in development for an announcement.

Also, does anyone know when Four Swords will be released for the eShop?

rad140

GBAtemp's "over quoter"
OP
Trophies
Website
rad140.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Canada
DSGamer64 said:
Is this for 2011 release or between now and Q1 of 2012? If it's for 2011 release then the 3DS would have a killer lineup pushing towards Christmas, which I could see some of the games for it coming out. Really looking forward to Dragon Quest Monsters 2 though, one game I will be getting on release day for sure.

Most of the 3DS games featured are slated for a Q4 2011 release. I don't know about DS or Wii.

Slyakin said:
QUOTE(injected11 @ Jun 7 2011, 04:08 PM) Damnit where's my Pikmin 3?
Pikmin Cafe has been mentioned somewhere, but it's probably way too early in development for an announcement.

Also, does anyone know when Four Swords will be released for the eShop?

It's DSiWare, but hopefully it will show up in the eShop too. September, I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3