Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well, it was something from the first attempt. More like a redo. After posting that he can take new orders, I'd have thought maybe mine would have been priority. Sounds a bit selfish.. But after $220 on the system... And ~$50 to have it modded... I'm a little edgy. It's been out for a while. While he was stockpiled I understood. My patience wears thin.
no totally understandable i always do my best to keep people informed, but i have nowhere near the amounts US modders get by all accounts, so i would imagine at those levels keeping track of who's is who's and what order would probably be pretty tricky, good luck though and i have just sent him a IM so he should hopefully get back to you

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
no totally understandable i always do my best to keep people informed, but i have nowhere near the amounts US modders get by all accounts, so i would imagine at those levels keeping track of who's is who's and what order would probably be pretty tricky, good luck though and i have just sent him a IM so he should hopefully get back to you
Oh, well, you didn't have to. I messaged him right after the post. :P

nintendo3dsxlfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm from the philippines actually but its so hard to find someone here and shipping international.kinda sucks

I use Robert at Exceline Shop in Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan, Manila. He has hard-modded many 3DS handhelds for me and does good work. Search for Exceline-shop-games-console on FB.

StandardBus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New detailed photo of my hardmods (I've been asked about this)
Please @hundshamer add this to my hardmod gallery, many thanks.

hardmod_3ds_detail.jpg

Last edited by StandardBus,
Reactions: kristiansja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1