Hacking List of old3DS games with improved framerate after using the '804MHZ + L2' NTR setting on new3DS.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, still drops.
Same idk why it does that i think its a ram issue or just hardcoded into the game. Again Rayman 3D has the most benefits ive seen out of any game i really want to tell ubisoft or nintendo to make this an offical lpatch but that may not be a good idea lol. Im wanting to see if Sonic ASRT gets any better.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tested Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX.

Right is new 3DS with NTR clock patch set at higher performance, left o3DS, both XL revisions.

There are not significative changes as can be seen.

EDIT: Removed original audio due to copyright infringement... really Youtube?

Last edited by DSoryu,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Tested Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX.

Right is new 3DS, left o3DS, both XL revisions.

Ther are not significative changes as can be seen.

EDIT: Removed original audio due to copyright infringement... really Youtube?

I didnt see anything different infact i never notice much framedrops in the game to begin with.

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be perfectly honest, every single 3DS game I have played has frame rate issues to some degree that are either greatly reduced or completely eliminated by using this NTR plugin. Someone needs to figure out how to enabled this plugin by default for all games in custom firmware for New 3DS.

Last edited by democracy,

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Would be nice if it could be done via a Home Menu hack liked Region Free but doesn't seem likely.

On "that" ISO site there are patch files for games that will enable the N3DS Clock Speed but since patches are region tied kinda screwed out of using them unless got the right version.

At the same time though does N3DS Clock Speed break something like Multiplayer? the other day I was trying Pokemon local and got a connection drop error didn't occur to me right away but I had NTR running, is it just an NTR issue? I don't believe I had told Pokemon to run at N3DS speeds, does NTR remember per game if you have set it during that consoles on time? always keep mine in sleep.

Reactions: codeluca

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be nice if it could be done via a Home Menu hack liked Region Free but doesn't seem likely.

On "that" ISO site there are patch files for games that will enable the N3DS Clock Speed but since patches are region tied kinda screwed out of using them unless got the right version.

At the same time though does N3DS Clock Speed break something like Multiplayer? the other day I was trying Pokemon local and got a connection drop error didn't occur to me right away but I had NTR running, is it just an NTR issue? I don't believe I had told Pokemon to run at N3DS speeds, does NTR remember per game if you have set it during that consoles on time? always keep mine in sleep.
Haven't noticed that with the patches, must be something else to do with ntr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/RDrjsrKmeOs?si=ZS8BcIGzWueChiGF