Hacking list of wad titles..

lithium210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am i allowed to post a list of wads i have in my wad folder? its all stuff used for downgrading and other apps but i have so much stuff that im trying to get help to clean it up and find out which wads i dont need anymore.

lithium210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome, well in my wad folder i have these and not sure if their needed going from 3.2 to 4.1 or just softmodding a virgin 4.1

CIOS60BF.wad (i just updated a 3.2 softmodded wii to 4.1 with waninkoko updater, didnt use this one at all, not sure if its even needed anymore)
cios_fix.wad
cIOSrev7.wad
HBC.wad (dont think i need this here since i have the hackmii installer in my apps as boot.elf)
IOS16-64-v257.wad
IOS16.wad
IOS35.wad
IOS36.wad
IOS60patched.wad

in the root i have:
DowngradeIOS35.dol (have no idea but think its linked to the ios35.wad???)
RVL-mios-v8.dol (i think cmios installer uses this one? i think cioscorp 3.2 has a newer one because it says "RVL-cmios-v9-v3.2.wad", correct me if im wrong)
IOS38-64-v3610.wad (think ciosrev14 uses this one)

also i think i can get rid of IOS60 patcher in my apps folder since i can do this with the dop-ios right??

appreciate any help in cleaning this up, thanks!

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That really sort of depends on what hacking you're doing in the future. If you're just going to continue using your current modded Wii, you can probably get rid of all of those (perhaps hang on to cIOS60BF if you upgrade again and need to install Preloader), Dop-IOS or Trucha Bug Restorer should take care of everything else. If you're working on a virgin LU64 4.1 Wii, half of those aren't going to work anyway.

Just keep a folder on your computer of wads you're not using and put them on your SD card if you need them again. They don't take much room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4