< Previous comic | Next comic >

little1.png

< Previous comic | Next comic >

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you actually tried logging in, and you're sure you don't have the wrong username/password? While they technically can according to the service agreements, I've never heard of someone's account actually getting deleted and I really, really doubt they would, especially if you had purchased games on it.
I owe you a cold one, bro! :grog: You gave me the idea to try again, but this time on the PC store interface. The response to my logging in was "either the email address or the password is wrong". So I thought, let's try to reset the password. I typed my email address, and they told me they sent an email to reset the password. So far so good. I then managed to change the password, and tried again to login to the PC webstore. Bingo, it worked. My account is fully recognized, including all my purchases (several hundreds $ worth). For some reason, they couldn't recognize my old password anymore. Strange, but it's fixed now. I'll just change it on my PS3 too, and everything will be back in order. Thanks again for kicking me in the butt to try again.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how many of you will "get" this issue so I've created an new subset for our comics called "Little Temper Tantrums". I'd perhaps like the idea for this set of comics to be even more "temp" focused than our regular comics. Patrons should perhaps keep an eye out especially ;)

We'll still continue to produce regular comics frequently. And the next will be up sooner than usual.
What sets this comic separate from the rest?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think some smaller bonus comics in addition to the regular ones is a great idea. And I can relate to this comic, as I used to use "jdbye", all lowercase, which I've completely stopped doing cause I think Jdbye looks better.
I find myself spelling it GBATemp sometimes as well, sometimes I forget. But it looks... odd, sort of like it's "GBAT-emp" instead of the intended "GBA-Temp", and I have no idea what GBAT stands for but it certainly doesn't look right.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Fart