• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mii Maker is not executed when using Loadiine.

Yes it is, at least it's launchcode before loadiine forcefeeds it another rpx. Whichever app runs inside it will be given all permissions miimaker has and will still "use" all pointers for such things as onlineservices and such, just like it won't give you a savedata prompt when pressing close in the homescreen and won't let you upload screenshots. I could be wrong about the next part, but as miimaker doesnt even have any onlineservices, the errorcode when going online should even be another one than in smashmode.

It would be very un-nintendo'y if the permissions for onlineservices wouldn't run through the same whitelist that everything else runs through.

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,
Reactions: Deleted User

AMartinCorcoles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I can't get the Smash DLC to work... I modded a few songs of the game, and Loadiine works perfectly but it doesn't load the DLC. I bought the DLC and dumped the folder /aoc0005000c10145000 but it just have some .txt in folders... So I don't really know what to do.. I have the last update installed and Loadiine with the option of "Enable DLC" but... That's it... Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There's a couple games that excels better at being online. Like Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon (Specially Splatoon. Offline is SO boring D=).. a couple more maybe..
That still doesn't change the fact that people using Loadiine really should be blocking Nintendo addresses anyway.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi! I can't get the Smash DLC to work... I modded a few songs of the game, and Loadiine works perfectly but it doesn't load the DLC. I bought the DLC and dumped the folder /aoc0005000c10145000 but it just have some .txt in folders... So I don't really know what to do.. I have the last update installed and Loadiine with the option of "Enable DLC" but... That's it... Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!
In theory, if it really is your dump of the dlc it should work. But there's also a workaround for smash where you just mod the Character Select Screen and Stage Select Screen to include the content. There has been a easy to use editor for those voming out just recently. PM me and i may be able to find you some links, just not now as i'm still out.
The DLC is btw supposed to just be textfiles, the actual content is in the updatefiles

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That still doesn't change the fact that people using Loadiine really should be blocking Nintendo addresses anyway.
And what does blocking nintendos updateservers have to do with potential onlineplay in loadiine? The two services are entirely seperate.

AMartinCorcoles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's what I thought... but loading in SSB Mode results in a memory error, and with the Mii Maker mode, reads my save but not the DLC... If you can PM me the links it would be amazing! Thank you!

Reactions: BIFFTAZ

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why people are so keen to have online connectivity when we should be blocking the Nintendo servers through DNS anyway.
It's the same mentality as people that just can not resist hacking a game while playing online, so they can get banned. I kind of wish Loadiine could play games online, just because it would ban a huge chunk of those types of users that have NNIDs. :D

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's the same mentality as people that just can not resist hacking a game while playing online, so they can get banned. I kind of wish Loadiine could play games online, just because it would ban a huge chunk of those types of users that have NNIDs. :D
And once again the two things have nothing in common... Are you guys secretly trolling or something?

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only game i know of that sometimes needs forwarding is splatoon. I'm currently on a mobilehotspot too and everything works.
I'm using a Tethering app called Faveset Klink, which bypasses a company's tethering fee. If I could get the bloody thing rooted, I'd use a different app as a rooted device lets me use other ports. So, everything I own (aside from 2 games) are blocked by the phone =(

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
And once again the two things have nothing in common... Are you guys secretly trolling or something?
I don't play any game online while using the kernel exploit. You're just asking for trouble. Using Loadiine is using the kernel exploit. And the system has to be hacked to let you play a backup.

I'm not saying that you do it, I've never noticed you post about being banned for hacking online, but there are many people that hack when online and then their self-entitlement mentatility gets in the way when they think they were unfairly banned by Nintendo ...

Last edited by brienj,

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only hacks that will get caught is those who actively cheat, like Inf items or unusual speed buff for Mario kart. Things of that nature. Simple things like "Skin/Model Mods" for som'in like Smash Bros won't get caught as those don't change the way a game behaves. Just a visual. Many people used that type of mod on Smash brawl online many many times without being banned. Even in Brawl, if you kept the mods like full move set changes to Private matches, you're safe. So only those dumb enough to actively cheat will get caught.

And then there's Mii Verse Posts going to the wrong area.. you post on Mii Verse, yeah, get the ban hammer out =p

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't play any game online while using the kernel exploit. You're just asking for trouble. Using Loadiine is using the kernel exploit. And the system has to be hacked to let you play a backup.

I'm not saying that you do it, I've never noticed you post about being banned for hacking online, but there are many people that hack when online and then their self-entitlement mentatility gets in the way when they think they were unfairly banned by Nintendo ...
Oh while i agree it may be a risk to enable onlineplay via loadiine in the first place, it still would be a desirable feature. Granted I wouldnt use it because i allready own every game worth of playing online.
But it still felt like both of you where replying to stuff without relating to it. Or i misread something.

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Only hacks that will get caught is those who actively cheat, like Inf items or unusual speed buff for Mario kart. Things of that nature. Simple things like "Skin/Model Mods" for som'in like Smash Bros won't get caught as those don't change the way a game behaves. Just a visual. Many people used that type of mod on Smash brawl online many many times without being banned. Even in Brawl, if you kept the mods like full move set changes to Private matches, you're safe. So only those dumb enough to actively cheat will get caught.

And then there's Mii Verse Posts going to the wrong area.. you post on Mii Verse, yeah, get the ban hammer out =p
Expect for splatoon, do you smell like running a mod, prepare for a ban.

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Expect for splatoon, do you smell like running a mod, prepare for a ban.
I've not heard of any kind of model changes (client side, not the whole "Octoling" incident) that people's goofed with. I can see things like Weapon stat changes and, course, the Octoling change to be bannable.

..this is starting to feel offtopicy

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...