United States
Last edited by simbin,

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the actual write speed you get when copying files to it? How long have you been using it?
I get a steady write speed between 20-30MB /sec. I am sure my computer is the reason for the slow write speed but it doesn't matter to me games load and play fine. I have had it for a few months. Card has a lifetime warranty.

buda81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had poor experience with SanDisk Ultra on my 3DS - 5mbps write speeds. Never tried the more expensive options however.

I've also have had issues with slow speeds with SanDisk, even with the higher end versions. I've found Samsung better.

TekkenKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, first time loadiine user here and I'm looking for some quick help. I can get loadiine to run but when I click A on one of my backups it simply flashes "loading game" for a brief second and then does nothing. Loadiine just keeps running and I can keep hitting A as many times as I want just to see the same message over and over again without it actually doing something. Details about my setup and process below:

- Wii U is 5.32U with Smash Bros disc in.
- SD is a 32gb Sandisk Ultra with 48mbps writing speed
- I blocked recommended Nintendo update related urls in my router settings
- Have tubehax dns setup
- Open my browser and go to http://wiiubru.com and it auto loads payload532 kernel exploit and it usually says successful
- Reload wiiubru to get to homebrew launcher menu
- Click Loadiine GX2 to start it up. Seems to boot just fine. Background music works but has a weird slow clicking going on at the same time.
- Click A on one of my backups and it simply says "loading game" for a split second but does nothing.

Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong here?

Last edited by TekkenKing,

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, first time loadiine user here and I'm looking for some quick help. I can get loadiine to run but when I click A on one of my backups it simply flashes "loading game" for a brief second and then does nothing. Loadiine just keeps running and I can keep hitting A as many times as I want just to see the same message over and over again without it actually doing something. Details about my setup and process below:

- Wii U is 5.32U with Smash Bros disc in.
- SD is a 32gb Sandisk Ultra with 48mbps writing speed
- I blocked recommended Nintendo update related urls in my router settings
- Have tubehax dns setup
- Open my browser and go to http://wiiubru.com and it auto loads payload532 kernel exploit and it usually says successful
- Reload wiiubru to get to homebrew launcher menu
- Click Loadiine GX2 to start it up. Seems to boot just fine. Background music works but has a weird slow clicking going on at the same time.
- Click A on one of my backups and it simply says "loading game" for a split second but does nothing.

Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong here?
Some games take longer to load!!!

TekkenKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ I started up loadiine GX2 fresh, clicked A on a backup and waited 20 minutes without touching it and nothing. No signs of it attempting to load whatsoever. Just sits there on the loadiine screen with the bubbles floating in the background like normal and still let's me navigate through loadiine freely as if I never even attempted to load anything.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
@TekkenKing i had this issue before , maybe it help you :
when i have a dump i unrar it on the sd card directly and sometimes the folder with the game has a sub-folder named the same . so check your structure folder carefully.
example:

games/super mario maker[xxxx01]/super mario maker[xxxx01]/code
games/super mario maker[xxxx01]/super mario maker[xxxx01]/content
games/super mario maker[xxxx01]/super mario maker[xxxx01]/meta

this does not work and when you press A nothing happen

Reactions: WiiuGold

TekkenKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the suggestion, it was a directory error. The two backups I had were setup as games/Game Title/data/code, etc. Removed the data folder and moved the appropriate subfolders to there instead and it's working great now. Funny I overlooked something so simple. Thanks again.

bobtheslob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the great loader.

when i try to load devil's third with v. 0.2 via mii maker, i get the error code 160-2200 that says to restart the wii u by holding the power button in for 4 seconds. thought maybe it was because it was missing the app/cos xml files from the code folder so i copied ones from another and changed the title id in the app one but that didn't do anything

how do i fix the error?

Fatih120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, then I have a problem. It was working fine before I spoofed. After spoofing and not touching it due to excessive smash, I wanted to try up GX2.

Turns out, it won't work, either freezing or crashing.
1)Tried just using my GX2 directory. Screens freeze or black screen.
2)Tried through "Homebrew Launcher". Black screen.
3)Tried using 91wii's self host. In the 5.4 section Screens freeze or black.
4)Finally tried either GX2s on the root section. Get's to the white screen showing the Wii U logo, but shortly after the BGSound stops looping, freezing the system.

So, is it just me once again?

Important Edit: Something could not find DRVA/DRHAX(?)

Last edited by Fatih120,

magelof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Webkitexploit is the worst exploit of all times!!!! I have tried 90 minutes to run this but it just freezes when i enter the url, i have also erased web browser data, any ideas????

http://wj44.ml/notworking.html

Try these files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s9jrgaby7qoccg8/WORKING+selfhost.rar

Maybe they will help you , they work for me self hosting on 5.3.2.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wj44.ml stopped working for me to launch loadiine just recently, but it's still 100% to load the kernel exploit.

my new workflow is to kernel exploit with wj44.ml, then after it kicks me out of the browser, I've been reopening browser and loading loadiine gx2 from exploit.wiiubrew.net. works every time!! for now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...