• Likes 132

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I think Mario Kart 8 actually shows what version of the game you have on the title screen.
It should show up, even if your game came prepatched.
Furthermore, even if the compatibility list shows an update is not not compatible, it might just be outdated.

For example, the list claims Pikmin 3's latest update doesn't work. It works fine for me on the latest Loadiine build.
Yeah but is there anyway to check the update version in the meta.xml file or something? It's just to quicky check if I have an update to download with NUSGrabber

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah but is there anyway to check the update version in the meta.xml file or something? It's just to quicky check if I have an update to download with NUSGrabber
I'm not sure you can see it from some file in the game's directory.
But even if you have a prepatched game, you can still create an "updates" folder inside the game folder, download and decrypt the patch you want from NUS, rename its folder with a "v" prefix (I'm not sure this is needed, but I think so, for example "v118, instead of "118"), paste it inside the "updates" folder.

foyedBl.jpg

After this, when you load the game on Loadiine, it will promt you to choose an update. From there, it will fetch a file list of the entire update, and override all the necessary files on the fly, without actually replacing any game files.

Last edited by yoshinatsu,

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.42 is the newest one so far for SMM. The last 2 versions have been rather vague on what they actually did though.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The compat list is not outdated for Mario kart 8.
Any update will prevent it to work with MiiMaker mode.

I think exiting to wiiU menu still freeze in both mode.

I don't know if it has been tested with Karaoke/art atelier Mode.

You can check a game version, it's in the meta.xml, "title_version"

rename its folder with a "v" prefix (I'm not sure this is needed, but I think so, for example "v118, instead of "118")
It's not needed, you can even name the folder "my awesome mod with new tracks" or (untested) folders without anything in it to make multiple savegames for multiple users without the need to create multiple accounts.

eabos0726

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The compat list is not outdated for Mario kart 8.
Any update will prevent it to work with MiiMaker mode.

I think exiting to wiiU menu still freeze in both mode.

I don't know if it has been tested with Karaoke/art atelier Mode.

You can check a game version, it's in the meta.xml, "title_version"

It's not needed, you can even name the folder "my awesome mod with new tracks" or (untested) folders without anything in it to make multiple savegames for multiple users without the need to create multiple accounts.

Hello Cyan. I have a lot of respect for you. Thank you for making this wii u gx loadline. I'm patiently waiting for Loadline GX version working on 5.5.1. My wii u is on 5.5.1. Just wondering when will you release new version of gx loadline that works on 5.5.1?

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Cyan. I have a lot of respect for you. Thank you for making this wii u gx loadline. I'm patiently waiting for Loadline GX version working on 5.5.1. My wii u is on 5.5.1. Just wondering when will you release new version of gx loadline that works on 5.5.1?
Loadiine works on 5.5.1

Just some games that has issues

But yeah facepalm lol

Reactions: OuahOuah

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys. I made a few changes in the last commit. This could affect the game launch compatibility by quite a bit. Can you guys run some tests on different titles and report back what is broken and what is fixed?
These changes should improve the compatibility as they avoid a possible DBAT conflict within the game but it could break some things too.

I also added support for ID4 folder names for VC titles as requested on here.

Here is the commit i am talking about with the list of chane:
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/commit/888710c35fed8b192032ab7c3ea85badd72ed27b

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright guys. I made a few changes in the last commit. This could affect the game launch compatibility by quite a bit. Can you guys run some tests on different titles and report back what is broken and what is fixed?
These changes should improve the compatibility as they avoid a possible DBAT conflict within the game but it could break some things too.

https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/commit/888710c35fed8b192032ab7c3ea85badd72ed27b
Yes! This is what I was waiting for, TitleID4 support. :D thanks Dimok.

looseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Assassin Creed 3 works with this release.

Reactions: Cyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...