Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,492,117
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump anyone?
Glancing over the quoted text, in one of the "Code" areas shows a command that has "+zm", which sounds like "Zombie Mode" to me =p Else why would you want Multiplayer? Loadiine can't go online with it. So Might as well mow down some zombies =p

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because there's a good chance it's not programmed goof. Can't randomly plug in info that the maker didn't share XD

I don't know much about CoD on WiiU, but I'd personally would rather recommend gathering of friends on a different console, or even Pc. 2 player "split" screen doesn't work very well on the WiiU. It's fun but also very annoying (at least that's my opinion)

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol ok. I'm stepping out of this then XD But you're going to have to wait for a reply from the dude who wrote that code though. Can't "Same Page" bump, expecting someone in here (besides Cyan and Dimok, and the fella who wrote that code there) to know what's up XD gotta play the waiting game

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
While this will most likely drown in the post flood:
Does anyone happen to know why exactly games with many files have long load times? Preferably including a rough pointer to the code responsible for it?

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*delete*
read the post kit.

It's the fact that the SD slot isn't a "High Read" area. So, when it has to pull many files in a row, it's slower. Like being on a USB 1.1

Think of it this way: Know how long it takes for these large, 5+GB games to be sent to the SD card that's in separate files? Well, since the PC (or external adapter) is geared for using the SD slot for Media transfer, it'll be faster than a console's SD slot, which took lower priority in development. Most it's ever used the slot for is data and photo sharing. Even in the Wii's age, the games that you purchased that was saved on SD was first copied to the Wii before launched.

Edit:
SO. I figured out how to get my Minecraft v64 Update to work. I copied the updated files and replaced the default files with the update's =p Now I'm running on v64. That was stupidly easy lol

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
There's no scrubbed version like the wii (replacing random data sectors with repetitive pattern to compress better)
But there's the wux format, which half-compress the wud by compressing the random/repetitive patern (instead of replacing them) and keep the game's data uncompressed for fast and direct access.
It's slightly bigger than keeping just the game's data, but it can be reverted back to wud to decompress it with DiscU.

Of course, there would be no way to remove unneeded files, like language folders, to make the game data smaller.

Another way would be to re-create a single file from the extracted file format (uncompressed zip split to 4GB?)

Wow, thanks for the reminder https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-image-wud-compression-tool.397901/

If support was added for this format things would be sweet!, I suspect it would help loads. I dont care about removing files from the WUX, it would be icing on the cake but not a deal breaker IMO. Still I'm not the dev working on Loadiine so its not up to me in any case :)

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to turn the gamepad off when playing VC injects through loadiine? I know there is a mod that lets you turn off the screen but the gamepad still works as a controller (is it compatible with the latest FW btw?). I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn off the gamepad completely or if there could be in the future. I injected F-Zero X and the rumble feature goes crazy if you even slightly move the vehicle. Not sure if I messed up something and it caused that or if it's supposed to be like that since I never had a rumble pack when I owned the game on the N64. Rather play with the Classic Controller Pro since it doesn't have rumble, but the gamepad still vibrates like crazy when playing with the CCP.

looseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to turn the gamepad off when playing VC injects through loadiine? I know there is a mod that lets you turn off the screen but the gamepad still works as a controller (is it compatible with the latest FW btw?). I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn off the gamepad completely or if there could be in the future. I injected F-Zero X and the rumble feature goes crazy if you even slightly move the vehicle. Not sure if I messed up something and it caused that or if it's supposed to be like that since I never had a rumble pack when I owned the game on the N64. Rather play with the Classic Controller Pro since it doesn't have rumble, but the gamepad still vibrates like crazy when playing with the CCP.
Why don't you turn the rumble off, duh ?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any hints on getting this to run on 5.4 without converting to mp4?

Runs great on my 5.5.1 using php but 5.4 freezes. When I convert to mp4 it works on 5.4 but freezes sometimes. It's not 100% like my 5.5.1

Last edited by Kafluke,

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't delete all configuration in file, but edit only the first like this

Code:
         "screen": [
                        {
                            "source": "upper",
                            "rotation": 0,
                            "size": "640 480",
                            "target": "tv",
                            "position": "48 48"
                        },
                        {
                            "source": "lower",
                            "size": "512 384",
                            "target": "tv",
                            "position": "720 48"
                        },
                        {
                            "source": "lower",
                            "size": "640 480",
                            "target": "drc",
                            "position": "106 0"
                        }

Yeah, I did figure it out eventually. I also ended up tweaking the displays a bit and changing the background to suit recording for my channel. I figured why waste system resources rendering out a fancy background in post, when I can have the Wii U do all the work for me. :P

dKy9SWZ.jpg

Reactions: kingraa777

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Optimise html, payload files, loadiine code all results in a much faster homebrew launcher/loadiine.
Just the little things such as replacing == with === and removing and re-entry of any variables that only need to be self contained or reorganising payloads etc etc..... There is lots of stuff that can be optimised, including your server setup, that will also result in a much higher success rate for kernel exploit.

DO NOT optimise any files if you don't know/understand what you're changing and why. You can always ask someone if unsure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1