Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To use alternate DOL activate it for the channel. This will then look at sd:/usb-loader/XXXX.dol, where XXXX is the TitleID (w/o the DeveloperID).

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Det1re said:
To use alternate DOL activate it for the channel. This will then look at sd:/usb-loader/XXXX.dol, where XXXX is the TitleID (w/o the DeveloperID).

um, sorry I don't quite understand

can you please use pictures or something

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
enlargedhousecats said:
Det1re said:

Are you serious???? You don't understand?!?!!?!?

Example: Mario Kart US version

the gameID for mario kart US is RMCE. So you take the alternate DOL for this game, and you put this same DOL in your SD card, in the folder /usb-loader/ from the root, and you name the DOL with the ID of the game, in this case RMCE.DOL

ralph9994

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
first of all:
great work.

SEcond:
UPdate the damm thing with al load dol from disc option so that we can play metroid trilogy.

Third:
Make a feature that you can save the settings of some sort. so you dnot need te create a new wad if it it not working.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol ralph, any other demands?
blink.gif

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rambytes said:
enlargedhousecats said:
Det1re said:

Are you serious???? You don't understand?!?!!?!?

Example: Mario Kart US version

the gameID for mario kart US is RMCE. So you take the alternate DOL for this game, and you put this same DOL in your SD card, in the folder /usb-loader/ from the root, and you name the DOL with the ID of the game, in this case RMCE.DOL
oh, you just said what he said but I think I understand now. I put it in the root of the SD card and name it after the title ID, is that correct. If I'm wrong don't hate me, I'm still a noob at this stuff still.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Cluster, is it possible for Loadstructor to support FAT32 and NTFS drives? (GX and ConfUSBloader do it).
That's the only reason i'm holding to WBFS, being able to launch USB Game channels.
I hope Loadstructor can support those filesystems in the future!
See you,

TSR

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
TheShadowRunner said:
Hi Cluster, is it possible for Loadstructor to support FAT32 and NTFS drives? (GX and ConfUSBloader do it).
That's the only reason i'm holding to WBFS, being able to launch USB Game channels.
I hope Loadstructor can support those filesystems in the future!
See you,

TSR
Hi.

Yes, it's possible. But I have not time for this project, i'm busy with other projects.
Source code of Loadstructor and cLoader are open. So anybody can add this feature.

Maybe I'll continue developing later.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster, great news.
Unfortunately I'm unable to code at all, wouldn't even know where to start.
I hope a developer will see this, or if you have some spare time.. ^^;

the

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I am also like Loadstructor very much and I am also still using wbfs partition because the same reason

But I see it supports configurable loader, which does support loading games from wbfs images stored on fat or ntfs partition, so it might be a way to completely migrate from wbfs partition onto fat / ntfs but continue using our favorite custom channels made via Loadstructor!

I am gonna test it...

aray

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to thank the developer for all his hard work on this. It works great and the wife loves its simplicity

blaizX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi cluster.
is it possible to create a dol-file instead of a wad-file? so i could start wii-games due homebrewchannel?

this would be beautiful^^

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
blaizX said:
hi cluster.
is it possible to create a dol-file instead of a wad-file? so i could start wii-games due homebrewchannel?

in all honesty what would be the point of that you might as well use a loader

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blaizX said:
hi cluster.

WBFS Manager does this for you, its an option at least.

Also loadstructor channels are broken with cIOS 249 (not 222) as of rev18 all bases. Anyone know of a fix for the cLoader? I really like loadstructor cause i can customize with a settings a menu without using cfgloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...