Lolicon

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
There's actually a very surprisingly high volume of anime out there which clearly is aiming to poke fun at the prudish over Christianised Americans.

The US has quite the bug up it's ass about a lot of things. Officially Helen is a TV show host who is just 'different' and it is considered 'wrong' to say anything offensive about her. But the moment you try and put any of that supposedly 'nothing wrong with it' homosexuality in a cartoon (they call anime cartoons) they freak out and show their true colours.

But it's not just the US that flips out over rigged scenes in anime that anyone with a brain can see are just button pushing efforts to piss off the reactionary.

I am NOT a fan of anything 'loli' myself, but I have watched sooooo much anime, that I have essentially seen it all. You can always tell when something is a deliberate gag meant to annoy a target demographic in society.

In the US, in media they usually just stick to swearing as profusely as possible to offend people. And most 'entertainment' sticks to blood and violence.

You see, I'm Christian but I never fell for that Shock Value crap. I kinda just let it be it. Same with my friend. Not all Christians are like super conservatives who'd rather waste time judging everyone than actually getting along with people and realizing they themselves are full of the hate they try to "expunge from this nation".

But on a side note, yes censorship in the U.S. is extremely out of hand and its because people can sue and get away with anything. Look at that lindsey lohan chick and how she's suing because as she claims: "Pitbull mentioning her in his recent song has ruined her career". Yes, really. With people like that running around people aren't likely to speak their mind about individuals for fear of a defamation lawsuit. So now, Pop Culture comedy doesn't exist. Well, whats next? Race? We can all joke about our races right? We can all share a few laughs about each other's race without being blatantly hateful or discriminating, sure - WRONG! Not with corporactivists around who think if you so much as mention their race you are inciting intolerance and hatred and will sue you on it. Oh, then the FCC comes with its "ultimate authority" to ban stuff from T.V. now. Over protective parents purposely surfing every channel to find a show they don't like so they can report it to the FCC. Or looking for books that offend them and reporting that to its child's school. Apparently the district then has "no choice" but to ban the book from schools. Seriously, look at any banned books list for any public American school. You'll be reading that list for a while.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
I heard Madoka has some good symmetrical docking loli selfcest.
Let me guess, you're talking about This part aren't you?

And honestly the only reason I came into this thread was so someone can get a laugh from
deceptionbear.jpg

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sentai should license Baby Princess 3D Paradise 0 [Love] and see what happens, it worked with Funi and Strike Witches.

Oh and don't bring your laptop to Canada if you got loli on it.

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Sentai should license Baby Princess 3D Paradise 0 [Love] and see what happens, it worked with Funi and Strike Witches.

Is it illegal there?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thesolcity said:
Hop2089 said:

Is it illegal there?

You didn't get the reference and even a loli in a swimsuit is illegal, not just the H stuff.

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Thesolcity said:
Hop2089 said:

Is it illegal there?

You didn't get the reference and even a loli in a swimsuit is illegal, not just the H stuff.

Please enlighten me onto your reference.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:

That was a VERY sad day for Canada indeed.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Thesolcity said:
Hop2089 said:

Is it illegal there?

Really?
I highly doubt that. Loli hentai is illegal, but not non-sexually depicted lolis. I've never heard of such a thing, unless you can link me to some proof.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...