Homebrew Looking for a Working Save Manager to Backup Everything...

Tgaming548

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm DSi downgrading soon and I have stuff on my n3DS I wanna keep... I tried JKSM but the homebrew didn't work for half of the games and even gave me a yellow screen once. I want something that works. I want to backup all my games' saves. Thanks.

Bmsortiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKSM tends to work best but since it is the homebrew browser version it is less reliable then the .cia version. Some games I just had to try about 10 times to not get a solid red screen. You can try to download a new boot.3dsx from the starter.zip homebrew browser site. Also opening one of those ftp homebrew then exiting it before loading JKSM seems to improve the chances of a successful load of the game. I also like to hold the L button when the screen color changes but I think that's just an odd habit of mine lol.

ispano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, depending on the firmware and which games, that might not be possible. Exploit games in particular have PASLR on recent firmware versions meaning homebrew cannot access the saves, doesn't matter which save manager you use. Not to mention most games that come out from now on will have it too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!