Hacking Question Looking for Advice - Mods on Virgin Switch consoles with new firmware out shortly (Nintendo Online)

TerminatR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys...

I have 2 Switches that haven't been used a ton, haven't really been hacked (*see note on Switch A) but I very much WANT to hack once the scene has matured a bit more.

My question is to figure out the optimal firmware level as a starting point since there must be a new firmware lurking [PERSONAL SPECULATION] with the upcoming Nintendo Online service launching in September.

My Switches:

Switch A: Firmware 3.00, No Nintendo Account linked, Never been on the Nintendo Eshop, No exfat update, No hacking aside from a tiny bit of tinkering when the original 3.00 web hack was released. Played some emulators. etc.

Switch B: Firmware 4.10, Nintendo account linked, Downloaded demos from Nintendo Eshop, legit exfat update obtained when 4.10 was current, No hacking or playing with certs whatsoever.

I have not decided whether to go with SX OS or wait for the maturity of a free option. Any advice on updating one Switch or the other to 5.1.0 while I still can? or better to wait?

Last edited by TerminatR,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Man bought a $20 a gauge at Amazon that was all fancy digital went to hook it up did t detect...