Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wikipedia said:
MacVenture computer games

Deja Vu: a Nightmare Comes True • Uninvited • Shadowgate • Deja Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas​
As a kid, I loved every one of these games (hence I've got all the original NES cartridges, minus Deja Vu II which never made it to NES afaik). I've got the roms as well and at one point I had all the Windows ports of them as well. But alas, that was back in the day and I most likely got rid of them and didn't think to throw them on a CD/DVD. It's not often I ask around for certain games since I can usually find most myself, but a good majority of my sources failed and since it's pretty old, it's not like it gets regular rotation around the internets. So I ask GBAtemp members: Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where I could retrieve these games (the Windows ports) or even send them to me (file transfer or upload service) being that these games are just a couple hundred kilobytes (meg or two at the most)? I did happen to come across Shadowgate so that's 1/4 so far.

NOTE: This is not a warez request (I think
tongue.gif
) since this is abandonware and I've actually already found all of them posted to an abandonware download site (link), but, that particular site asks for a $4.95 payment a day to cover maintenance costs for the server.

EDIT: Wrong forum, didn't notice it until I hit post topic
tongue.gif
Please move to "Off Topic"

EDIT2 Nevermind, ignore this thread. After some hardcore looking, I finally did come across all of em.

Farami9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im guessing you have tried ebay but shouldnt there be huge old school mac groups on the net... I'll ask one of my friends and I'll get back to you

I don't think he could part with the games though

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im guessing you have tried ebay but shouldnt there be huge old school mac groups on the net... I'll ask one of my friends and I'll get back to you

I don't think he could part with the games though
Yeah, I've already accepted the fact that I probably wouldn't get any physical copies as of now. So a .rar of the files would be fine if he's already got original copies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow