'Lulzsec hackers' arrested in international swoop

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "international swoop" came about when the leader sold out.

a.k.a. They didn't know anything until the leader snitched.

But on another note: Its a swift reminder that the phrase "No one can be trusted" applies to everyone, especially in shady hacker rings. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit and wait for any potential retaliation if there even is one.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The "leader" ratted everyone out. Poor show.

You would have done the same thing if you were in his shoes and could have lessen your sentence. In fact, every human being on the planet would have, there is no exception at all, it's human nature to survive.

Beside, why the hell would he protect people he probably never met? If I could sell anybody on the internet out to save my hide, I'd do it in a heartbeat even if it meant the other guy's life would be completely destroyed.

LulzSec hasn't done anything for months.

Wouldn't have mattered if they haven't done anything in months or years, everything you do eventually catch up to you. Also, those guys kinda deserved getting arrested and whatever is coming to them. Those morons knew this would happen if they got caught, yet they did it anyway. People that stupid shouldn't have the right to exist.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You would have done the same thing if you were in his shoes and could have lessen your sentence. In fact, every human being on the planet would have, there is no exception at all, it's human nature to survive.

Beside, why the hell would he protect people he probably never met? If I could sell anybody on the internet out to save my hide, I'd do it in a heartbeat even if it meant the other guy's life would be completely destroyed.

Wouldn't have mattered if they haven't done anything in months or years, everything you do eventually catch up to you. Also, those guys kinda deserved getting arrested and whatever is coming to them. Those morons knew this would happen if they got caught, yet they did it anyway. People that stupid shouldn't have the right to exist.

To play devil's advocate, that right there applies to many in history. I sincerely hope you don't believe anyone who's ever done anything illegal at the time with full intentions with what it meant is undeserving of a right to exist.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
article-1052367-0103B55A000004B0-847_468x461.jpg

It looks like the law got the last laugh.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sure I would, but I never would've been in his shoes to start with. Also, you do know that other members of Anonymous have been caught but kept silent, right? So, no, not every human being would. Also, I agree with your second post and understand why you quoted me, but it wasn't what I was referencing.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That was to be expected. Not possibly in this way, but completely anonymous isn't possible in this time and age of the internet. Sure you could stay hidden, but once one key part is found (say the central router you use), the tower will probably fall crumbling down on you. Hacking is a double-edged sword. It could help, but mostly it's done just to piss someone off/do damage. Kinda like the PSN hacking. Instead of giving the info to the company that your security is a bitch, they take the info. Same amount of fame could have been made by doing that. At least on the tech side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl