OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pineight.com
XP
Country
United States
Want to play Lumines but can't afford a P$P? Use the GBA and flash cart that you already have!

Lshot4.png
Rshot.png

Download luminesweeper, a homebrew GBA game by Damian Yerrick. There are versions for GBA flash cart (with music) and for GBA Movie Player (without music).

EDIT: change image locations to reflect new server

tepples

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pineight.com
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. This might be illegal though.. since it indeed fringes on copyright :\
The rules of a game are a process, and processes are not copyrightable. If they were, then Taito, the publisher of Bust-A-Move (GBA#0226 and its predecessors for other platforms) would have already sued the makers of Snood (GBA#0133).

And as for the Minesweeper part: You don't get a fast time under 60 seconds for just letting it solve itself. Try for 40 seconds on intermediate (press A) or 150 on expert (hold R and press A).

R

ralp99

is there a really nice site that rounds up all these cool HB developments in an easy-to-read and cohesive manner? i'd love to root through the best of the best of 'em..

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a compilation of this with headspin's "very similar to Lumines" skins, but compiled with music that is "VERY similar" to the first say... 11 songs from the Lumines soundtrack?

js18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to get it to work on my g6. I just get white screens. Do I install it(the gba file) with the g6 manager?

philthy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Does anyone have a compilation of this with headspin's "very similar to Lumines" skins, but compiled with music that is "VERY similar" to the first say... 11 songs from the Lumines soundtrack?

Looking for the compilation too. Can anybody help a fellow GBAtemper. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM