Hacking M3 DS REAL GBA EXP PROBLEM

jacent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY M3 DS REAL And GBA Games Load fine into gba expansion from slot 1. I can play fine for a few minutes and then it freezes. I don't know what is wrong with it my micro sd is formatted as FAT32 and my roms folder is /GBA My Roms
are named for example POKEEMER.GBA what is wrong and where can I find GBA Cheats for m3 adapter or how to make them.

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you use Patch Load for loading GBA games? Do you use RTS? Are the games clean (as in untrimmed and unpatched)?

You can download GBA Cheats here: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/GBA/ . However, I must warn you that they stem from a Chinese cheat collection and most of them are untranslated.
frown.gif

jacent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the games are unpatched and I try loading with patch mode with emerald it does not load so I use clean mode I do not
enable rts other games freeze as well.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
powered_by_tux said:
Do you use Patch Load for loading GBA games? Do you use RTS? Are the games clean (as in untrimmed and unpatched)?

You can download GBA Cheats here: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/GBA/ . However, I must warn you that they stem from a Chinese cheat collection and most of them are untranslated.
frown.gif

so that's why there are so many GBA cheats missing form the english version........

on topic. you need to use clean roms. not modified ones, so dont change them before you put them on you micro sd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...