Hacking M3 sakura difficulties

WildfireZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright so i bought an m3i zero a little while back and it came with the itouch or touchpod firmware

when i scrolled through the games I noticed that the first few games had huge numbers ( like 14,142 mb or something ) then decreased and then they all had zero mb

so i tried running a game and it just froze

so then i stumbled upon m3 sakura and i installed it and it was awesome!

used it for about 6 months and then it started to freeze on boot but as long as i left it for a while it would load again. ( I was using cheats on a game which could have influenced it in someway but i doubt that, I also had a few real time saves and soft resets)

anyway it was bugging me so i updated to the blue version m3 isakuraReal and that was cool at first bu then it started to do the same thing.

so i updated to the latest version and it didn't load at all.

I tried the touchpod firmware and that works okay know

since then i have tried

Pluging in the update cable which got me a solid blue light I left that there for half an hour and the light didn't change and that didn't work

tried going back to a really old firmware and the isakurareal but neither of those worked either

Tried formatting the sd

tried formating the sd with panasonic SD formatter

I'm out of ideas please any advice is much appreciated

I'm running it on a dsl

Cheers WildfireZX

WildfireZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dude that sucks
hate2.gif

I really hope my M3i isn't broken it cost like $120 (with sd card)

WildfireZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I realize now that it was something to do with my ds, cause it seems to run fine on other ones. not sure what it is exactly but i'm looking into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A