Homebrew Discussion Majoras Mask on Retro Arch Cutscenes go black

Solipund

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, Ive been trying to figure this out for days now.
Recently I downloaded a Super Mario pack, with Ocarina of time and Majoras Mask.
I am on SXOS and using Retroarch with Mupen64plus. The file I downloaded had NSP redirects.
The issue that I am having is, When there is a cutscene during anything in Majoras Mask, the screen will be cut out with lines to the right of the screen.
I can still hear sound and all and everything comes back to normal after the cutscene.
Anyone know how to fix this? Ive tried going through retroarch and just going to the file but it crashes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
So I ended up doing this but now the game is extremely laggy, it fixed the issue. Just laggy and unplayable
Crank up your CPU to 1785 MHz at Overclock section in Retroarch, and make sure it's the latest available version of the homebrew that you're using.

Last edited by mathew77,
Reactions: Solipund

Solipund

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crank up your CPU to 1785 MHz at Overclock section in Retroarch, and make sure it's the latest available version of the homebrew that you're using.

Yeah im just about to give up :( tried that and its no longer working. reinstalling retroarch and going to try and download a Majoras Mask rom and go from there. Very exhausted with trying to get this to work
I cranked up the cpu and now when loading the nsp forwarder the system crashes

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah im just about to give up :( tried that and its no longer working. reinstalling retroarch and going to try and download a Majoras Mask rom and go from there. Very exhausted with trying to get this to work
I cranked up the cpu and now when loading the nsp forwarder the system crashes
Instead of using a forwarder, try using normal title override (Hold R as you launch a game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one